Sign in to follow this  
John T

Going on Vacation to the Jersey Shore!!!

Question

Cya all in a week. After just working around 15 straight days Powerwashing along with my other job I am finally dragging my butt away from it all with my family to our Rented house on the Jersey shore for one week of "Fun in the Sun"

I need this much needed vacation. Just to give you guys an idea on how much I've been working on my "Other job" besides powerwashing because where so short handed--I maxed out on paying Social Security for the year in June. I'm not bragging...I feel more like I'm dying and believe me its not worth it to work like this...As soon as I get to the Jersey shore I;m going to just fall on the sand...and just lay there....with a Corona..ahhhhhhhh

6 answers to this question

Have a great time!

I just got back from two weeks in Northern Wisconsin.. fishing, hiking, bear/deer/eagle watching. What a relaxing time.. Enjoy it, it goes way too quick.

I am going to California if anyone cares. Annual Carlsbad trip. My wife says I have to come home after three days, but she will let me come pick her up and bring her home on the weekend.

John,

I'll be joining you in a few hours, but only for the weekend. After this stretch of work even two days off is a blessing. Hope you have good weather and just relax. Go fishing! Summer flounder (fluke in NJ) are around, fun to catch, and very good to eat.