Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Whacky Avatar Contest

Question

Seems like there was mention in another thread that gee, it might be fun to have a Whacky Avatar Contest. You know what? It just might be!

Here's the deal folks:

Post YOUR Whacky Avatar By March 1st to be considered in the contest. We'll pick the member with the whackiest avatar and he or she will win $25.00 OFF their next purchase on The Grime Scene. (just WAIT till you see the NEW store with alllllll the new goodies in it!)

RULES:

1. MUST be a photo of YOU.

2. User Profile must contain your real name, address, phone number and a valid email address. If you're profile isn't up to date, the entry is void. (If you have an alias or screen name you need change, email me and i"ll fix it)

3. You have to post at least once. We need to see the Avatar in the contest thread here. We will not go looking in profiles for avatars.

Let's have some FUN with this!

Beth & Rod:groovy: :groovy3:

Administrators

9 answers to this question

See, I told you. My Avatar is the best, and no one can compete with it. This has been up for four days now, and NOT one person has even tried to match it. Obviously, I am the dominate force in stupidity, er, whackiness:o.

(did I really say that?):confused:

Scott

Okay, here is my submission. Keep in mind, I do *not* want to make this my permanent avatar, but for fun of the game, I will put this up. No, the ring on my finger does not bind me to another guy. This picture depicts what happens when your best friend's granddaughter, who thinks you hung the moon and are one of the greatest people on the planet, gets a Pretty Pretty Princess dress-up kit for christmas, and *YOU* are the guinea pig for trying on new things. So here I am at my friend's family's Christmas gathering. Cheers!

Ryan H

(Ryan Holbird)