Sign in to follow this  
One Tough Pressure

Who's got one of these?

Question

31 answers to this question

Another tastless MIcheal Jackson joke of the day:

What Does Micheal Jackson and little boys have in common??

They both come in small cans.........

Firekm, watch how you talk about us Californians:mad:

mikey boy is not considered one of us, he well to quote him, "I see nothing wrong with sleeping with little boys"

That alone pretty much shows his guilt, why not just cut his toy off and see if he behaves, if not put him in prison with general population.

Those guys could use another girl!

5 to 1 he gets off and thats not in his...

The poor Kid with Cancer that is at the center of this mess with Micheal Jackson gets ZERO recognition and none of Micheal Jackson fans could care less about this poor kid....Who by the way is the one that is on that Tape of Micheal Jackson where he admits to sleeping with him and other young children.

A very disturbing story especially if you have kids like I do. There is no fair explanation for that behavior. He's lucky some deranged parent doesn't go looking for him.

Also IF Micheal Jackson is found guilty(Extremely unlikely because of his fame and Fortune) he will get his by those tough nuts in prison. If the Notorious JOHN GOTTI who was the head of the Gambino Crime Family in NY got the **** kicked out of him in prison that tells you that no one is safe behind bars especially a HE/SHE like Micheal Jackson. I could see those tough guys behind bars just licking there chops to get at him....

Originally posted by Jon

Firekm, watch how you talk about us Californians:mad:

mikey boy is not considered one of us, he well to quote him, "I see nothing wrong with sleeping with little boys"

That alone pretty much shows his guilt, why not just cut his toy off and see if he behaves, if not put him in prison with general population.

Those guys could use another girl!

Jon,

The is only one problem with putting him general population, who would want to touch that freak? Yes he is popular and has lots of money. How ever the freak has really messed up his looks with his bleaching of skin and plastic surgery.

He is just NASTY.

Don't be to mean to old Mikey, he may just see this and sue. I thought the bill was funny, but lets not get to wild with it.

Maybe he is the victim of a frivolous lawsuit. Seems to happen alot these days. Everyone wants to get rich quick.

Maybe he is the victim of a frivolous lawsuit. Seems to happen alot these days. Everyone wants to get rich quick.

Oh please now, he has been paying off parents with tons of money over the years to sleep with their little boys.

Like OJ, now Kobe he plays the race card and the money thing to buy what he knows he cannot win rightfully, his freedom.

Think about this remark he has made more then one time:

There is nothing wrong with kids sleeping with me or something close to that.

IT pretty much admits he slept with them, now can you honestly say a guy like him would let a kid in his bed naked and NOT TOUCH HIM?

Whatever happened to the publics right to know, Koby and Mikey get their cases sealed, why because they know they are guilty and do not want us to read what that they are.

Money buys freedom if your rich and famous.

Friekm, hey then he will finally learn he is not loved and crawl off to his little corner and wimper, surely at that point some burly guy will take him to his cell and let him sleep with him.

A dose of his own medicine won't cure him but will let him feel what it is like.

Ron we are totally aware of Beth and know what we can and cannot do here.

Trust me if it got out of hand it would be dealt with promptly and I am sure she is reading this too but could be a post she is not interesting in replying to.

Your not defending Micheal Jackson are you?

You have children too and I am sure you would not want them in the same situation others have been in.

At least it would be with consenting adults so I would have no problem with that.

What you do in your home is your business. Hey if he lives there it is his home, right!

Jon, I wouldn’t care if you where talking about anyone. Making light of any child being molested is wrong. There may be someone here who has a child that’s been molested.

I understand making light of someone or something in the privacy of a conversation. This however is not private, and also has do with how I make a living.

I guess some here might tell there customers a tasteless joke about children in someone’s underpants and so on.

I for one am no angel and Jon you know that, I’m not on a high horse here. Its just not the right place that’s ALL.

Kobe Bryant on the other hand who did commit Adultery(Not a Criminal offense) I would speculate did not have *** with that woman(Clinton).....err.. I mean rape that woman.

Check that let me rephrase my above answer....If Kobe did rape that woman he has an easy way out to be found NOT GUITLY just like the way that Kennedy(Smith) guy did about 10 yrs ago and this answer is simple.

For a person to be found guilty in the court of law they must be found guilty by "Beyond a reasonable doubt" by the jurors. The way to kick that out by the Jurors is to show this Girls behavior leading up to the rape and if it isn't to good which hers wasn't then you will get a few Jurors who can't vote for a conviction because now they have a little bit of doubt put in there minds.

People love to Judge others even though there not suppose to but when they see that this girl had *** with at least one other guy that nite etc. etc. she is doomed. SAD but TRUE.

Then on top of that add Fame and Fortune in the mix and....LIGHTS OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Who ever said life is fair.

Ron I was not making fun of your kids or you or anyone. What M. Jackson does is wrong and he will always be in denial of it as his family is.

Let me say this to all, I used to be deeply involved with the Boy Scouts for many years back in the 60 and 70s.

I was a Scout leader, there was another leader from who had a troop with mostly single parent households and no fathers.

This guy was highly educated, two PHds, was a nice guy but a bit strange at times, I always figured he might be a homosexual and although the Scouts do not allow them in even back then I always believed what you do in your home is your business.

Well it turned out he was not a homosexual at all but a child molester and I found it out in a strange way, he was over at our house for dinner one time and my son was sitting on his lap, he did one thing I know is a trade mark of molesters, bounching a boy on your lap with his legs on each side of his.

That and one other thing I noticed at a camp out got my assist. leader to talking, we figured out what he was doing and turned him in. Plain clothes cops followed him for a couple weeks then nailed the guy.

Get this, he had the nerve to call me when he finally got out of prison and asked if I felt it was safe to return to Santa Monica, I told him there is a price on his head and if he was smart he would move back east. I don't think he is alive now either.

This story is true and can be verified by my best friend who was my assist. The one living in Georgia if anyone doubts it.

Anyone ever doubt I feel molesters are allowed to do as they please just does not know me well, there are a few things that I do not agree you can do in your home or anyones for that matter.

What about ALL the parents that let their children sleep over at Mikey's house after the first allegation years ago? There were many kids that slept over. What were these parents thinking?

Wouldn't this be considered child endangerment and should they get to keep their kids?

Let me preface my comments by saying that I certainly am not defending MJ's actions, nor am I saying he's not guilty. However, neither can I say he's guilty of molesting anyone. Yes, he IS guilty of poor judgement, and of doing some things that most of us consider to be wrong (sleeping in the same bed with children that are not your own, etc). However, all we have right now is an accusation, and the fact that the prosecutor felt there was enough evidence to file charges. The only ones who know for SURE that he's guilty are he himself, the child, and God. The answer to that for the rest of us has to be left to the legal system.

It isn't illegal to be a freak, nor is it always illegal to be guilty of poor judgement.

It will be up to the jury to decide if he's guilty.

I agree with RonM about the jokes....Child molestation is certainly not a subject I find amusing.

Can anyone tell me why he is getting so much FREE TV and newsprint time when others arrested for the same crimes get not a nod from either?

Now I have seen the pictures time and again with him being handcuffed and cannot see anything that shows he was manhandled or they were on to tight or for that matter where he was not treated with kid gloves. (not meaning little kids)

He whines like a baby yet gets special treatment and is even allowed to roam free, would any other arrested for the same crime be allowed the same press and freedom till trail?

Answer is NO WAY.

Sorry but I personally believe he is guilty but like others with money and frame will get off free.

Originally posted by Paul B.

What about ALL the parents that let their children sleep over at Mikey's house after the first allegation years ago? There were many kids that slept over. What were these parents thinking?

Wouldn't this be considered child endangerment and should they get to keep their kids?

Paul nailed it dead on right here. This is pure truth and I bet no one can answer this one. Unless the parents were in it for the money.

Jon,

He gets to walk free because he could put up enough bail money. You know money talks in this country - you get more jail time for robbing a bank than you do for robbing a person's home.

He gets television time because someone else profits from it. Some of the news media and his record producing company are both owned by the same parent company.

I believe all the lawyers, the ones that call themselves "The Nation of Islam", along with some of his relatives will suck as much money out of him as possible. When he has no money left, they will throw him to the sharks and will turn their back on him. (Just my opinion(s).)

Whe he has no money left, they will throw him to the sharks and will turn their back on him. (Just my opinion(s).)

I like that opinion, how soon will this happen?

Also very true about the parents, they knew what was going on but like you said, $$$$ talks and they got it so they did not talk.

Remember the parents that said they signed papers that they would never talk about what he paid them.

if that is not buying people off so he can do what he does then I am at a lost as to what it is for.

Gee perhaps he might offer all of us some money to stop talking about him here.