Global Warming - YOUR Vote Please ?

Global Warming - Yes Or No  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Global Warming - Yes Or No

• I Believe Global Warming Is Here
    • I Think Global Warming Is BS

Question

61 answers to this question

Thanx Jeff. You have to come next time. I really wanna meet you.

The same here. I'll make it to the next one for sure. I"m bummin out I missed this one

What i have come to understand is that the earth goes through phases of warming and cooling, so based on what i know i am not too concerned and don't beleive all the hysteria. besides, one of our nations biggest phoneys is the liar pushing this whole thing. oh yeah, we had one of our coldest fall and winters this past season, and record snow falls. i really think global warming is a "snow job".

What i have come to understand is that the earth goes through phases of warming and cooling, so based on what i know i am not too concerned and don't beleive all the hysteria. besides, one of our nations biggest phoneys is the liar pushing this whole thing. oh yeah, we had one of our coldest fall and winters this past season, and record snow falls. i really think global warming is a "snow job".

We pollute, china pollutes, Mexico pollutes the whole world pollutes. Whether it causes global warming or not, it does have bad effects and someday possibly devastating effects. We need to go to cleaner technologies and when we do it will a help us prosper. Theres a lot of jobs and industries to be created. Hopefully in time we will learn we just cant keep dumping cr*p into the environment. I'm no tree hugger, we just need a cleaner world it couldnt hurt

Global warming does not just mean that the world is getting warmer. It indicates significant changes in the climate and weather conditions occurring in areas not usually known for this type of activity.

Tornadoes for example have been popping up in cities that have never known them before.

Areas of the country are experiencing colder winters and hotter summers by comparison.

Winters are getting milder where we are. This last one was by far the mildest and spring came early regardless of puxatawney phil's prediction. The snow fall here has been the lowest since I first came out to the eastern part of the US with 6" being the total amount by contrast to having in the past 18" - 3' total snow fall and adding to that, we have had more rain during the winter instead. We haven't had a significant snow fall in the winter since 2002. They were heavier the years before.

I don't have to be a climatologist or scientist. I keep track of the weather like most here do as it is a part of our business and over the past 8 years, patterns indicate that we are warming up.

I think global warming is a direct result of our machinations and unless we change the way we live...

I prefer not to be ignorant about the potentials of what we are creating on the only place we have as a home. Look how we treat it!?!? Like the song says: "pave paradise to put up a parking lot"

Rod!~

I do beleive we are in some type of climate change. Im not seeing the warmer side in my area. We are having record breaking snowfall in my area. Washington winters in the past were usually 1 day of snowfall per year and usually minimal. For the past years we are getting more of it and at later times. For the past three days we have had snow which in past hardly ever got it past February. Below are pics of just this morning as I was heading out to do a bank drive thru wash.

post-1555-13777220308_thumb.jpg

post-1555-137772203096_thumb.jpg

I fish the inshore and offshore waters every summer and find species that were not in our waters for the past 45-50 years.

Yes, I am old enough to remember that far back. We are seeing Lionfish in North Carolina. We see sailfish in NJ canyons. We see triggerfish on inshore wrecks. These are all tropical fish. The water temps at the Jersey coast were only down to 40 degrees last year and most of the time were higher during the winter months.

The fact that the Earth's climate is changing may be true, but the real question is: What is causing it? If people are to blame, then how do you explain global warming on Mars?

Mars Melt Hints at Solar, Not Human, Cause for Warming, Scientist Says

there may be no intelligent life on mars, but when i see all the people rallying behind gore ( a liar on many things ) with this global warming "phenomenom" and just believing it because they hear someone else say it's happening, this makes me think at times that there is no intelligent life here. many scientists have said this is just a bunch of rubbish....many say it isn't. - but when i see the ring leader of this movement is mr. alvin gore, i really wonder how credible it is.

i believe the earth goes through warming phases and that we are possibly in one right now. there is evidence of the earth doing this, so why shouldn't we believe we are in another one?

Its the END....No matter what we as a world are creating pollution and pollution is a bad thing. Why can't we as a country and a world come up with all kinds of cleaner technoligies. I am all for it. I dont think it would hurt our economy to go cleaner, I have said it before it will bring more jobs and more industries and more money to our economy and maybe a lot less pollution