Sign in to follow this  
John T

Sell TGS to a new org??

Since this BB is a rock solid Powerwashing bb it does have alot of value. Maybe if a new org has some decent start up money they can spend the $20,000 to aquire this bb and to have an agreement for Beth to run it for a length of time when it is purchased. The Powerwashing bb division of a new org could still be called TGS. THis would take creative thinking on possibly having a merger like this and it could also end right here and now with Beth telling me to take a long hike off a short bridge....ouch!! Just brainstorming publically.....Also because I can't sleep and I think some of my best thoughts at 3am....now for the Ambien. I no longer stay online when I take on of those....cluck cluck cluck---know what I mean:) K off for Ambien time

John, your a nut for this org stuff arent you? Dont you have enough with the Job & PW biz. I'd be dead if I was all out like you. what do they have in the water up there.

Hope to meet you up at ACR, I will find out soon if Im going. My sone gets his appointment for tonsils and adnoids surgery, if he ever gets rid of his cold and my mother broke her wrist in a couple places last night and the docs think she needs surgery. Once I get that settled I'll make the desicion on going to the RT. I'd like to meet you, but if your to hyper, Im taking one of your Ambien and a few beers LOL

Hope to see you......you bringing Hillary:kiss::banana:

Jeff

Looking forward to hearing what the road map will be at Tom's Roundtable as it relates to the subject of a new org.

Certainly think that a internet based/BBS type org. could provide a huge benefit to the industry.

Let's visit this subject say around the 3rd week of Nov. :)

With so many of the ex-members of this free, non-affiliated BB, that regularly go to other BBs and bash the moderator of this one because she doesnt take any gruff or allow stupidity, do you seriously think that would work? Too many people to easily get thier panties in a wad and go cry somewhere esle about any little slight.

With so many of the ex-members of this free, non-affiliated BB, that regularly go to other BBs and bash the moderator of this one because she doesnt take any gruff or allow stupidity, do you seriously think that would work? Too many people to easily get thier panties in a wad and go cry somewhere esle about any little slight.

Gee, I never noticed that LOL

Thank you Jon! You made my day, and put a smile on my face. :)

Beth

I know a board thats much less to it then this board and it had nowhere near the following this one has...The price for that Board was $15,000. In that time frame TGS would have been worth double that..This is going back around 4-5yrs ago.