Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

I got candy!!!....

Question

7 answers to this question

Our hours were from 4-8. Went through 45 pounds of candy - I didn't know there that many kids in our development. Should have thrown in some business cards...

I really miss those days of going out trick or treating. It was fun. Of course, I supplemented those days later in life by dressing up and going out to clubs and having fun that way but getting all that candy was the most fun.

Rod!~

In college I used to dress up and go over to this one friend's house - they had this old creepy house and it was decorated like it was out of Rocky Horror and a bunch of us used to scare the kids really good. Of course in the kitchen was some excellent food and of course...beer for the participants. We were all screamed hoarse by the end of the night. There were like a dozen of us.

Beth

Our door bell rang alot to my surprise....told every kid that came to our door that the neighbor up the street was handing out $20.00 bills LOL :). You should have seen those kids run down to the house. :)

After about a 1/2 hour my door bell rang...guess who? Yea my neighbor....:). Told him I could not resist....we both laughed. Happy Halloween

We had over 300 trick or treaters. Most of them were hispanic, of the illegal variety. I live in a nice neighborhood and they like to dump them off here. We have always given out Ice cold pop and water, but I think that next year might be different. We found pop cans and empty water bottles all up and down our street.