Sign in to follow this  
alvisishere

Atlanta, Need Roof Cleaned Apple Sause Style!!

Atlanta, Need Roof Cleaned Apple Sauce Style!!

Anyone in the Atlanta Area clean roofs using the "Apple Sauce Recipe?

It is one of my customers and I am scheduled to clean his home this week and he is wanting the roof done as well, preferable at the same time.

I have been wanting to watch or help someone clean a roof so this might be my best time to do so.

The home is a very large home, 3 story stucco and stone, not sure about the pitch, but it is big enough...I don't want up there.

This would be a good job to do the whole thing as a joint effort.

If anyone is interest call me at 770-652-1794 asap and we can set something up for you to go look at it.

Anyone in Atlanta in the roof cleaning job or do I have to call a one of the Fla. guys to come up and do it??

I am going to be away from puter today so call me at 770-652-1794 if you know of anyone?

thanks a bunch

How have you been ? Long time no hear. Has business been good to you? Here in and around Gainesville Florida my business has been picking up steadily. This year looks to be alot better then last year if this keeps up. Take care! Hugh Gibson (copgib)

How have you been ? Long time no hear. Has business been good to you? Here in and around Gainesville Florida my business has been picking up steadily. This year looks to be alot better then last year if this keeps up. Take care! Hugh Gibson (copgib)

hi hugh glad to hear things are picking up for you.

been slow here with the drought and the housing market goin down. got a big job comin up that will help make up for the slow times though...im still working outta that van too!

I have got very little response for someone wanting to pressure wash a large roof in Atlanta.

I would have though I would have gotten more responses.

I am wondering why the lack of interest????

OK guys ....tell me why I got so little response and what I need to post to find someone to bid and do this job, with or without me.

I am currently in the process of making a small video of the home to email to ones that are interested.

Al , sorry I have not gotten back with you as of yet , we are about to leave out for Birmingham to do a Large roof and then on to Tuscaloosa to do another , as per your pm you stated that the home was 3 story and 5 to 6k square feet , I would not want to do it for any less than $1000.00 to $1200.00 depending on roof pitch and height and because of the distance from me but if you can work that somehow I may be a prospect, let me know if that will help you

That roof should be priced from 1500.00 to 2000.00.

And THAT is a good deal.

There is a lot of wood stairs and deck that must be protected, as well as a lot of glass.

We would use TWO grounds people on this roof.

enjoyed talking to you, thanks for the info

Just to give everyone an update.......I got a call today from the guy who wanted his roof house and roof cleaned from a couple months ago.

He has not found anyone to do it yet and he asked my again if I came accoss anyone.

He is not sold on a soft wash, for the fear his plants cost more than the whole job.

Anyone interested???

Hell, I'll do it for $6,000. Roof and house.

No offence but this is one of my customers and I would like him to feel like he got a good deal in the end.

This does not mean you have to work cheap, just treat him the way you would want to be treated if you wanted to hire out a professional.