Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

Who's your dental ins. co.?

Question

Not looking for discounted programs for dental, but, actual ins. co. with rates that don't kill the wallet.( yeah right!!! )

Any suggestions, pros, cons ,of that firm.

I have a few that I am looking at now, but want to know who you use and why.

Thx.

6 answers to this question

Check out Aetna's plans. Read the fine print on all of them. There are so many exclusions on dental, you really need to know going in what will be covered. I believe I pay $170 per month + $17 for dental for Jason. That's single guy coverage.

Scott Stone out of pocket.

Fortunately, we have a great dentist that gives us about a 30% discount for cash, and because her sister is our accountant. I also do things to help her out, as well. We average abotu $1.5k a year in dental expenses, with the 6 of us.

For those wondering Who's your dental insurance? and looking for the best dentist in town, I highly recommend checking out SmileMarysVille. They not only accept a wide range of dental insurances but also provide top-notch dental care to ensure your smile stays healthy and beautiful.

Looking for a new dental insurance provider? Check out Newnan Dentist, where Gentle, Modern Family Dentistry for Patients of All Ages is their priority. They make sure every visit is comfortable and stress-free, offering top-notch care for you and your loved ones. With such a dedicated team, you're sure to find the perfect fit for your dental needs!