Sign in to follow this  
mobileworks

Agriculteral

Question

I am new to the Power Washing business and was wondering if anyone would have feed back on the Agriculteral washing. I live in a area full of cattle farms, turkey farms, pig farms, and was wondering what kind of money is in this area. Thanks

10 answers to this question

the key is hire a plumber at the end, and buy your chemicals from chemite in waverley new york ask for eric x14

what is a plumber going to do for him? guess he needs to call eric for a plumber buddy at x14

you may want to buy a hot water unit for ag work buy water cannon, very reliable. set it up yourself its easy or call me i have helped guys design custom rigs for ten years or more. the key is hire a plumber at the end, and buy your chemicals from chemite in waverley new york ask for eric x14

Wayne,

Knock it off.

Beth

This might sound like a stupid question but I swear it isn't. What do you wash for agriculteral washing? Do you clean tractors and things? You don't wash the animals do you?

This might sound like a stupid question but I swear it isn't. What do you wash for agriculteral washing? Do you clean tractors and things? You don't wash the animals do you?

These are some of my favorites to clean.

KMC peanut combine.

post-306-137772199637_thumb.jpg