Sign in to follow this  
krpalex

Hd-80

Question

I ordered some HD-80 and Citralic from esproducts and have not gotten my order yet, I just wondered if anything happened to Russell, I haven't gotten any return phone calls, Russell give me a call if you see this 314-602-4203. By the way these are 2 awesome products. Ralph Patterson with DECK-BRITE.

14 answers to this question

I put in a order about a week ago, and haven't received my order either. I hope nothing has happen, as I am going to need the HD80 next week.

Yeah, scott is allways on the ball, stocks tons of supply, allmost never out of stock, and ships items quickly. Glad I'm only 20 minutes from the store. rj242: if your nervous and really need it, maybee get some from scott for now and I'm sure russell will come through, I dont think an extra bucket of HD will go to waste.

When I spoke to Russell last week, his house had 3 feet of water in the yard....but I can't imagine the record flooding in the midwest causing any delays. Mississippi is only up about 40 feet.

Wow,

Todays is the 28th and I still haven't gotten my order of HD80. It is well over a week since I placed the order. I tried calling today to see the status on the order, but got an answering machine. I have a job scheduled for this coming week and will likely have to postpone it if it doesn't come in soon.

If you call the toll free number (I don't know it offhand) you should reach Suzi in the office. If I were you and had a job booked, I'd order another tub from Scott over the weekend. You should have it by Weds depending on where you are located. When you get a hold of Suzi have her refund your payment.

The first time I placed an order with Russel, it took a while for me to get it. I had to postpone a job also cause I didnt have the product. But, once i got it, I've used nothing else. I love the stuff.