Sign in to follow this  
NateF

Advice on Very First ESTIMATES!!!!

Question

Hello all. Well the weather finally warmed up a bit and I've started getting quite a few calls. Just wanted to get everyones opinion on how much they would bid on my fist 2 estimates. I have already figured the estimates and will post my figures after a few have replied. Just want too see how close to everyone elses figures I am. If you dont want to post publically please send me a pm. The deck is a 4 year old 16x12 with failing stain. Stairs are 6x5. The fence is 40 feet by 6 feet high also with failing stain. Only 16 feet of the fence will be done on both sides. I will be stripping with F-18, brightening with F-8 and staining with Wood Tux. The concrete pics are for a local bank. There are 3160 total sq ft of concrete including sidewalks, parking pads, and drive throughs. The only bad oil stains are in the drive throughs. There are a few very minor stains on the parking pads. I will be cleaning the stains with F-18 and the rest with just hot water and surface cleaner. I just want approx figures. No need to display too much info on a public forum. Thanks alot

Kannas Deck 1.bmp

Kannas Deck.bmp

Kannas Fence.bmp

Dacotah 4.bmp

Dacotah 2.bmp

4 answers to this question

Dress well.

Keep what you say to the basics.

If you don't know the answer to a question, tell them you will get back to them, don't pull the answer out of thin air.

Be polite.

Thank them for their time when you are done.

Beth