Sign in to follow this  
CCPC

My House Before n After Photos

Question

I bought a new-to-me house last Sept and have put a lot of time and sweat equity into fixing it up to our liking. The house was a very sound, good shell of a house, but seriously lacked in curb appeal. It is a Norwegian brick wall house all the way around with concrete header and wood eaves and fascia. 4B 2 1/2 bath, 2,100 sqft heated and cooled.

The before pics are form the day we closed on the house. Since then, I cleaned it from top to bottom, painted the eaves and fascia, put new shutters on the front added outdoor lighting, and done a number of other detail work to the exterior.

The yard was crap. I've since regraded the back yard, re-sodded the front and back, and re-landscaped added landscaping to the front and back.

the house was one of the ugliest on the street, and is now one of the most attractive. Needless to say, the people in the neighborhood love their new neighbor.

6 answers to this question

Looks good. You gotta get the guy to your left to powerwash his roof.

BTW, how do you find time to wash your own house? The last thing I want to do when I get home is powerwash anything I own.