Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

LIVE audio video and text chat tonight anytime

Question

46 answers to this question

Old Ronny boy likes to kick people when he misses a convo..

i.e.- someone asked how to police accounts and I says "guns" and "threats".. the mofo booted me good..lol :)

Are you sure it was me, about 25 people mod the chat.

When its me you will see my Mug, I only mod live.

Who booted Kev?

Thats funny, your not suppose to get the boot. Live is live and pretty much anything goes.

Old Ronny boy likes to kick people when he misses a convo..

i.e.- someone asked how to police accounts and I says "guns" and "threats".. the mofo booted me good..lol :)

Kevin, I told you repeatedly that I kicked you for being incomprehensible. It's not like you didn't log right back on and keep going. :lol:

You know I was teasing you so don't try to start some where there ain't none.

Who booted Kev?

Thats funny, your not suppose to get the boot. Live is live and pretty much anything goes.

Well, everyone laughed but Kevin.

The chat was off the hook last night. About 15 to 25 guys constant for about 3 hours.

Actually talked about some good business things despite Thad & Scott K being around.LOL

No truthfully Scott & Thad are the backbone of the chats and seem to always make folks laugh.

Guys, please dont get offended by the chats, guys here are just blowing off alittle steam and get very opionionated.

Keep in mind each one of us has different ideas and beliefs about life and business.

I had fun and i think some of us actually have the video voice down.

GET HEAD PHONES IF your going LIVE please!!!

Thanks all....See you later today. Night cams should arrive but remember Sunday night at 9pm Monday at the latest.

That's the benefit to posting here on TGS...you have content, and it can be searched and learned from by many. Of course TGS offers many other features, such as member photo galleries, basically you have your own customizable page within your profile, we also have a biz links directory as well. We are well ranked and crawled daily by many engines. Exposing your business here in a professional way will bring you business, and many of our members have experienced.

Beth

Nobody's ever said I have a bad sport streak in me or a bad sense of Homer.. I lmaof all day and night regardless of posting an exclamation of it. This is first I heard I cared about getting kicked...long as it not where it counts I am A'Ok wit kid'en & play'en.

Like how I didn't mention I came right back in? That my way of gettin ya back Thad...haha,lol :)

I don't like them..

Why point one at driver? Perhaps a little privacy for them would be nice...Might be boring to see an empty seat while they workin.I just think it could be utilized better elsewhere.

If there is to be 3 angle I'de suggest one right out the side, then the other two angeled out the front and back only on the side the vehicle might usuallly clean from. Not sure if that is possable due to how you mount them or even if your crews clean that way..just a thought since ya ask.

I usually clean from way back where I pull hose then on up side just a little past front of truck and trailer rig.

truckcams002.jpg

truckcams001.jpg

truckcams003.jpg

What do you think of these cam angles for the trucks?

I don't like them..

Why point one at driver? Perhaps a little privacy for them would be nice...Might be boring to see an empty seat while they workin.I just think it could be utilized better elsewhere.

If there is to be 3 angle I'de suggest one right out the side, then the other two angeled out the front and back only on the side the vehicle might usuallly clean from. Not sure if that is possable due to how you mount them or even if your crews clean that way..just a thought since ya ask.

I usually clean from way back where I pull hose then on up side just a little past front of truck and trailer rig.

I like seeing the driver, We have a problem with them filling paper work out on each job. I also want to see if they are sitting in the truck. Remember they could still avoid the other camers once they knew the angles.

Thank for your advice.

Ron is bringing the New World Order all by himself :D

Personally, I think it's a little much, especially the one on the driver. Sometimes you gotta scratch your butt, or pick your nose. I wouldn't want a camera on me the entire time at work, and I'm the boss!!!

How do your guys feel about this Ron?