Sign in to follow this  
John T

My Backyard

Question

17 answers to this question

Soon I will have to chocolate lab pups that will be playing back there. There goes the property:lgbugeyes the dogs are coming right after the MB roundtable. The projected date is the last day of summer Sept 22nd. They will be 12 weeks by then. My family and I cant wait for them. We miss them already.

I like the pool, how is the L shape for maint and putting on the cover? Been thinking about putting one in for a few years.

Hey Paul,

That pool was installed by my old PD partner. Man he has a booming business. As for the cover its a loop lock cover that is easy to put on. The maint. for the pool is pretty easy. I have a Polaris Vac. that is self running and keeps the pool pretty clean. The mountain lake pool(Free Form) is a nice pool and would have looked better in my backyard but since my girls were only about 3-8 when we had the pool put in the L-shape was a better fit because of the part of the L which is all shallow water.

Personally as much as I like the pool the Jacuzzi back there rules. The pool is heated and we generally keep the water temp around 88 degrees but the Jacuzzi we use all year long and in the winter its HEAVEN!! and goes great with some wine and Escapesism(Probably not even a word).

Sweet!!! I love seeing how everyone puts together their own personal paradise. You have to have a spot to melt.

Beth

Thanks Beth!!

Hey Paul,

That pool was installed by my old PD partner. Man he has a booming business. As for the cover its a loop lock cover that is easy to put on. The maint. for the pool is pretty easy. I have a Polaris Vac. that is self running and keeps the pool pretty clean. The mountain lake pool(Free Form) is a nice pool and would have looked better in my backyard but since my girls were only about 3-8 when we had the pool put in the L-shape was a better fit because of the part of the L which is all shallow water.

Personally as much as I like the pool the Jacuzzi back there rules. The pool is heated and we generally keep the water temp around 88 degrees but the Jacuzzi we use all year long and in the winter its HEAVEN!! and goes great with some wine and Escapesism(Probably not even a word).

We love hot tubing while the snow is falling! It's the BEST!

Beth

John

Everything looks like a resort! When we were there last I don't recall the plush grounds, and its looks as if you moved the kid's play area?

I did notice in your pictures it looks like you may want to consider a deck maintenance recoat application.

Oh, by the way Midwest Mobile Washers can service East cost also! just for your information.

Deb and I just finished up our pool last fall and the final touches of landscaping are be worked on this week. We had over 95 dump truck loads of dirt brought in. Excavated 1/2 acres of 50' to 70' of tress to make way for the pool. Now we have a inground pool that is elevated, so when you are in the pool you are looking out and you are up half way of the existing border trees around the pool. Kinda like a tree pool!

Talk soon buddy!