Sign in to follow this  
Chappy

Am i the only one dumb enough to:

Question

30 answers to this question

Got up in the morning and felt that warm squishing feeling between my toes. Yup, the little dog left something for me on the floor. Being angry and disgusted I tried to limp my way to the downstairs’ bathroom to wash off my foot. While trying to do that I slammed my left foot into the door jam breaking my left toe and putting me out of work a few days.

post-2213-137772217002_thumb.jpg

Rick, I'm not so sure it's safe to work with you, lol. What kind of insurance do you have? lol. I'm not the safest either, I got burnt with mineral spirits a couple weeks ago, had the rag on the ladder and I leaned up against it not knowing, it burnt a 3"x 3" blister between my side and right leg. (First time I've been burnt with MS, had an employee get burnt with it once, a place the size of a softball.)

Also on that job burnt a couple blisters on my neck with HD-80, I had the mix strong to strip multiple coats of Behr and just the mist burnt my neck. I didn't have any vinegar with me so I kept rinsing and rinsing but it still kept burning so I poured my Mt. Dew on it to neutralized it and that worked.

Got up in the morning and felt that warm squishing feeling between my toes. Yup, the little dog left something for me on the floor. Being angry and disgusted I tried to limp my way to the downstairs’ bathroom to wash off my foot. While trying to do that I slammed my left foot into the door jam breaking my left toe and putting me out of work a few days.

I broke the same toe on the other foot a few months ago. It's still not right and is painful ( I never went to the Dr.). I hate broken toes. Yuck.

Beth

You made the right move Beth. The doctor can't do anything with a broken toe except tape it to the next toe. My wife was talking to her father via internet video thing. He's a doctor in Bulgaria and told us there's nothing that can be done. I thought he might tell his daughter that I had to lay on the couch for several weeks while she waits on my every order. Wishful thinking I guess.