Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

Uamcc working hard by pool

Question

8 answers to this question

Wish I was a pressure washer. Cold ones by a pool sure beats trying to finish up wood season! Is that Carlos and Scott Millen? Have a wonderful time in Myrtle Beach. There is no doubt that Jeff will be a terrific host.

Wish I was a pressure washer. Cold ones by a pool sure beats trying to finish up wood season! Is that Carlos and Scott Millen? Have a wonderful time in Myrtle Beach. There is no doubt that Jeff will be a terrific host.

Rick - I will see you later in the year I think as the ***** is tentaively scheduled to make a pass through PA....We can't leave you contractors in that area in the "dark" about things with the new org.

Yep, thats me...a little moe gray hair than last year and a few more pounds heavier...lol. Scott M (Stainless Deal) to my right. Terry Miller from the ***** sitting across from me and that is Rob H. with the yellow hat.

Talk to you all soon!!

Carlos,

Great! I think Tom and Barbara of ACR are doing something in the fall, possibly a bit more informal than prior round tables. Look forward to seeing you again.

You must be racking up the frequent flier miles! Bring a coat, its starting to get cold up here in the Northeast. Enjoy the warm breezes of Myrtle Beach.

I found 3/4 of them at the same table at 11:00 pm :) The final quarter appeared shortly thereafter. The networking at this event has been awesome and the event hasn't even started yet. Ron went missing 25 seconds after he met me....wonder what's up with that?

Ron was everything I expected him to be then poof...where did he go. He disappeared faster then you can sneeze.. His speech is today amongst some others including Celeste..hahahaha....Nice to be in the crowed:)