Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

2008 Hose rolling champion Wins 500 at SC

Question

2008 Hose rolling champion Wins 500 at SC

This will become a tradition at the South Carolina Roundtable Event.

I wanted to thank these gents for helping and participating in the hose contest.

Here’s a photo of the guys and a special thanks to MK for taping the event.

Thanks to all the judges, spectators and participants.

We missed you Rod, honerable Mention to the last hose rolling winner of 2004. Maybe will see here next year to defend the title.

18 answers to this question

............................................091908_120600-1.jpg

mbsc1001.jpg

mbsc1002.jpg

xxxxxxxxx

i would of beat them all, but as host i didnt want to make them feel bad. $500 bucks for rolling a hose, now my guys are going to want a raise.

That was fun to watch

Edited by Jeff

xxxxxxxxx

i would of beat them all, but as host i didnt want to make them feel bad. $500 bucks for rolling a hose, now my guys are going to want a raise.

That was fun to watch

YEA RIGHT - LOL.... I saw you first thing Sun AM, I am sure that rolling hose would have taken priority over drinking coffee...

I'm still protesting this I thought it was on neatness also

Hey Jeff!...I mean Mike, we both know it's all in the wrist!

Why would neatness count in an industry based on appearances? lol

I'm sorry I missed this, as I was flying over on takeoff, I got a glimpse of guys in the parking lot, but didn't espy the victor. Now I finally know, Congratulations to him, ad thanks to all the RT participants.

I had a blast, and it was great to meet so many people I've known for so long, it was a great experience, a great event!

Thanks to Ron and Jeff for sharing so much, and for keeping everybody entertained.

I'm still protesting this I thought it was on neatness also

LOL,,,Me too ...as a winner wasn't announced until I had raised my hands..and one judge did declaire me winner as all mine was in the bucket per the rules which didn't include neatness...Hmmm...

No young wipper snappers in the contest next year...:lgangry:

He had that hose in the bucket and was getting a drink of water before you others finished and then start to argue about who was second.

He went and got me one, too...I think Mike was busy using that bucket for something else...LOL

I know one thing. I lost. LOL

I know one thing I was hung over, but enjoyed watching the fun. I was cheering for everyone to finish at the same time. Then Ron would have had to give everyone $500 LOL

Good idea Ron, it was fun

What was the hose length, was it high or low pressure, and what was the winning time - I take it you timed it with a stop watch? That's what I have seen in the past.

Beth

Wish you and Rod had made it to the RT, I think you would of enjoyed it for sure. I had a couple ask if you were coming