Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

SUNSET St. Pete

Question

16 answers to this question

I drove by my fathers and mothers old place. I wish i could have keeped it.

I love this place and have so many old memorys as a child.

Treasure island has changed, I didnt like seeing the old buildings falling apart. i suppose its just time.

The Columbian is one of the best eaten places I have ever been. Its located in Eybor city.

This place is 105 years old, same family stills runs it.

I cant wait to be back in Tampa, JULY roundtable guys........Florida is going to be great....

uh...I think the one about rest is mislabeled. Shouldn't that one be ... talking? :lol:

At the late hours we have seen you post and call, I would think that would be more accurate. I don't think you sleep a wink.

:vroom:Always going like the energizer bunny.

Rod!~

CIMG0051.jpg
This is one of the reasons I live here. There have been many nights after a stressed out day that the wife and I take a quick 15 min trip down there, get a pizza and some wings, lay out a blanket on the beach and just watch the sun drop down behind the horizon. Lots of beautiful beaches here. It's nice to feel like your on vacation for a little while whenever you want too...

I love florida also weather nice beachs I am not as close to them as you are Larry but hour drive is not bad for day trip to feel the sand between the toes. Ron Next time you want to go to disney PM see if can get you tickets pays have friend there some times. Are you going to epcot also they have the food and wine fest going on there started saturday I think.