Sign in to follow this  
John T

My New Baby Labs

Question

Here's a couple of pictures of my Labs that are brother and sister named Ozzy and Bella. These are pictures when they were still at the Kennel. They have been at my house the last two weeks and they are GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Besides all the Pissing and **** in the house but we are training them everyday to break that puppy habit. Those two girls holding them are my daughters who we house broke along time ago:2eyes:

8 answers to this question

Here's a couple of pictures of my Labs that are brother and sister named Ozzy and Bella. These are pictures when they were still at the Kennel. They have been at my house the last two weeks and they are GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Besides all the Pissing and **** in the house but we are training them everyday to break that puppy habit. Those two girls holding them are my daughters who we house broke along time ago:2eyes:

Great looking kids and dogs. I know what you are going through we have 14 week old puppy that we trying to house brocken. He is lap dog and he found out that he jump up into my lap now he great dog fast learn.

Lab puppies...if you don't shoot them before they are two years old they will make you good dogs. I'm just kidding about that of course. Lab puppies will not only test your patients, but also your wallet. My girlfriend, Nancy, got a lab puppy about eight years ago and a few days later she had named him PITA (for pain in the ass). I finally had to bury the phone and cable vision lines in conduit to keep Pita from digging them up and chewing them to pieces. PITA turned my 75' of garden hose into 75' of soaker hose. He ate the gear shift knob and the back bumper off my girlfriends car, he chewed up the front porch, the window sills he could reach, and the handles off the wheel barrow. If it was made of wood, plastic, rubber, leather, and some metal it was fair game. Nancy bought him a dog bed from LL Bean that was guaranteed chew proof or they would replace it free. LL Bean replaced it three times. I swear it was something every day.

Like I said that lasted about a year and a half to two years and he finally grew out his destructive stage and has become quite a dog. Actually I think Pita was wasted on us as he should have been a See and Eye dog or rescue dog or something. That is one smart dog. When we take Pita hiking he is not happy unless he is in the lead. It's like he is making sure the trails are safe for us. If any one in the group hiking with us falls behind Pita will notice and sit down in the trail to hold up the group until the stragglers catch up. If they don't catch up soon he will run back to check on them.

To Pita, like all Labs, the concept of meeting a stranger doesn't exist. They think the world was created so everyone on it could love them and for them to love everyone on it. It is hard to explain the personality of a Lab, but they will not let you think of them as a mere pet. They become your friend, your buddy, your trusting companion.

While PITA did his best live up to his name those first two years I couldn't ever imagine ever having any other dog but a Lab. If you have never had a Lab before, you are in going to be in for some tough times, but you will end up with two of the best friends (can't call them pets anymore) you will ever have.

Hey man I just bought my daughter a chocolate Lab just like that she named him "Dahui" hes 3 mo old and house broken by far the smartest lab Ive ever had. good at fetch,and im training him to retrive dove and ducks. getting better at it but still is scared of my 12ga