Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Sick of the Britney Spears of politics whining!

Question

I am sooooo sick of hearing the Britney Spears of politics, Sarah Palin, whining all the time....can't get her story straight, everyone is out to get her, it's a class thing, if she were on the Democrat's ticket it would have been different, blah, blah, whine, whine.... YOU LOST! Get OVER it!

Beth

9 answers to this question

I am sooooo sick of hearing the Britney Spears of politics, Sarah Palin, whining all the time....can't get her story straight, everyone is out to get her, it's a class thing, if she were on the Democrat's ticket it would have been different, blah, blah, whine, whine.... YOU LOST! Get OVER it!

Beth

LOL...tell us how you really feel B!!!

:bullistic

I know tons of women that petrified of the thought of Palin getting into office. I saw so much jubilee on the TV about how excited women were about Palin. But in real life the women I met thought she was horrid in general - she was such a contradiction, holding a seat of power - yet harkening back to the days of 'stand by your man' attitude and barefoot and pregnant mentality. In reality from what I understood - she was a real big time christian fundamentalist - who was self-aware that her fundamentalist beliefs weren't palatable to the average woman. Other than that - she was a total ding dong - and Tina Fey got her number down pat!

LOL, I am sure you would like to give it a whirl.

I would have to stick something in her mouth:lglolly::lgbugeyes, :banana:just so I didnt have to listen to her talk. I can't stand her babbling and accent:lgbonk:

Lovin Sarah in 2012:bouncy::kiss::bullistic

I would have to stick something in her mouth:lglolly::lgbugeyes, :banana:just so I didnt have to listen to her talk. I can't stand her babbling and accent:lgbonk:

Lovin Sarah in 2012:bouncy::kiss::bullistic

Make sure you film it... You would be a sure bet to land in her "trophy Cabinet" AKA Presidential cabinet... Something you could tell your grandkids.

Jeff LeCourse - Secretary of her Interior 2012