Sign in to follow this  
Clean Image

The ultimate Pressure Washing Gloves?

I like the Atlas 370 gloves. They are nitrile and hold up very well to the products we use. They have great grip and are light weight. They are thin and fit very well.

Atlas Gloves 370

Jeff

Edited by 814jeffw

Thanks for the link, Jeff. Site Bookmarked. :cool:

Their prices seem pretty good, so if PalmFlex also had gloves for handling dry ice, that would be perfect.

Oh, well. "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" --Steven Wright :D

I know it's not very "green", but I like disposable nitrile gloves...I've tried tons of others and they STINK after 4 or 5 jobs...

I know it's not very "green", but I like disposable nitrile gloves...I've tried tons of others and they STINK after 4 or 5 jobs...

Give the Atlas 370 gloves a shot. They are basically an upgraded product of what you're currently using and they hold up incredibly well.

I've actually put the disposable gloves under these and that makes them waterproof. Because the back of the gloves are a thin nylon mesh.

Jeff

Edited by 814jeffw

Thanks for the link, Jeff. Site Bookmarked. :cool:

Their prices seem pretty good, so if PalmFlex also had gloves for handling dry ice, that would be perfect.

Oh, well. "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" --Steven Wright :D

They actually make an insulated pair, not sure about dry ice though. But anyhow I used to get the Atlas 370 locally but the place stopped selling them. I just ordered 6 pairs from a place on ebay. 6 pairs for $25.00 and free shipping.

Jeff