Sign in to follow this  
New meat

12% sh

Question

13 answers to this question

I would like to find it in small quantities. I want to practice on my own home and some friends of mine houses. I have pressure washed my own home in the past, but I used regular bleach and Jo Max house wash from Home Depot. I would like to try some simple cherry and some 12.5% Sh.

This is a great site and I have spent hours reading to the point that my wife is getting upset with me.

Dave...

It's not up for debate. I'm not going to explain it or debate it. It's been a topic before, and you can always search the forums if you are genuinely interested in knowing. It's a rule that is being enforced. You have to follow it if you wish to participate here. We have been too lax, we are getting complaints, we are stepping up to address it. Period.

Hopefully you'll fix it.....

Beth

Is that necessary? I would rather stay anonymous. You never know who may be reading what you post on here.

Dave...

All the more reason to think before you hit "Submit".

Welcome to TGS Dave. There is an untold wealth of information and experience contained in this board. Many (I am but one) lurked and searched for a long time before ever posting. The administrators have exhibited a lot of patience with people trying to make their own rules. But I think that their tolerance for the scofflaws is just about gone.

Again, Welcome, sit down, read awhile, post awhile and we'll all be the better for it.

P.S. And if you wish, you could probably even get Beth to change your user name. Where I come from "new meat" is something open to attack and that won't happen here.

Is that necessary? I would rather stay anonymous. You never know who may be reading what you post on here.

Dave...

That's the very reason you should have a signature.

Property Managers, Residential customers, Drive thru chains,

Strip Mall mgrs., Builders, Trucking companies with big fleets that need washing. Wood restoration customers.

They might be looking for a reputable contractor.

Here ya go Dave,

Sunbrite Supply Can get your 12% for you in Lawrenceville

or

Ga. Chemical ( Beaver Ruin Rd / 85N )

Edited by Adrian

Thanks guys. I have been to sunbrite supply a few years ago. I purchased my x-jet and x-jet pale there. I did not know they had 12.5 sh. I have been lurking here for a while reading as much as I can. I have a note book filled with notes. You are right there is a boat load of good information here.

I would like to get into pressure washing to add to my business. I don't want to be a hack. That is why I'm here. I see enough of that around here the way it is. As far as the user name, I was just trying to be funny. I like to joke around and have a good time. Life is serious enough the way it is.

I just didn't want to come on here and start asking a bunch of newbie questions and have a potential customer(down the road) question my knowledge or ability to complete the work professionally. I don't plan on doing anything for money until I feel confident in what I'm doing. Just trying to learn from you pro's so that I can do a good, professional job.

Thanks again, Dave...