Sign in to follow this  
newlook

UAMCC National Convention

Thanks Don...also to we are still in need for a few volunteers. This is a huge event with many onsite and off site activities going on at the same time.

Giveways

Shopping Extravaganzas

Bass Pro Shop Contest for the men

Golfing

Swimming

Networking

Break Outs Sessions (lots of them)

Keynote - GEORGE HEDLEY

Awards Ceremony

Daytona 500 Tickets,

Did I say networking? NETWORKING

Disney

Sea World

Social in the Governors Suite

Epcot Center

Great Room Rates

Great Location for a GREAT INDUSTRY

....and MORE!!

**We are getting interest from vendors we never heard of before. It will be a great mix of people there**

Book your Room Today. The rate that we have ($119.00) will not last long people. Do not wait until the last minute!!!!

Go *****...Go Convention....Go Industry

Hey everyone...the Convention Committee has put the final touches on the lunch menu for the convention. There is going to be some good chow served both on Friday and Saturday. You have many selections to chose from on each day but the important thing is to make sure you eat enough!! There will be plenty of food to go around.

Lunch I

***** Buffet National Convention

Wood Smoked BBQ

Mixed Greens with Crumbled Blue

Cheese, Candied Pecans and Apple-Cider Vinaigrette

Sweet Cabbage Slaw

Three Bean Chili

From our Wood Smoker:“Beer Can” Tanglewood Chicken

BBQ Pulled Pork

Smoked Sausage with Caramelized Onionsand Peppers

House-Made BBQ Sauce

Selection of Sourdough Buns and Kaiser Rolls

Tillamook Macaroni and Cheese

Butter Poached Corn on the Cob

Pineapple Upside Down Cake

White Chocolate Cherry Fudge

Key Lime Tarts

Freshly Brewed Iced Tea

Coffee and Tea Service

Lunch II

***** Buffet National Convention

Italian

Focaccia Bread and Olive Bread

Caesar Salad with Parmesan Reggiano, House-Made

Croutons and Caesar Dressing

Fresh Buffalo Mozzarella with Roasted Plum Tomatoes and Fresh Basil with Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Antipasto Display with Salami, Soppressata and Roasted Vegetables

Pan-Seared Chicken Breast

Cremini Mushroom and Onion Ragout and Smoked Mozzarella Cream

Pork Saltimbocca with Roasted Potatoes,

Bacon and Sage

Four Cheese Vegetable Lasagna

Roasted Garlic and Spinach Tortelloni with Artichokes, Olives and Pesto Cream Milk Chocolate Panna Cotta

Cannoli

Freshly Brewed Iced Tea

Coffee and Tea Service

Okay everyone! rolleyes.gif

For those that are seriously going to attend....this is for the wives. I need a tentative head count on those wives that will be eager to attend a Outlet Store activity?

We have a shuttle service in place but need to get to them a preliminary head count.

What will be the Outlet Store activity? The ***** is labeling this as the Outlet "Shopping Extravaganza". Not only will the wives get great deals but with the ***** you will receive even more of a discount on the all ready discounted prices. clap.gifStay tuned for details on that! rolleyes.gif

Premium Outlets offers an exciting collection of 150 outlet stores from the finest designers and name brands, featuring high profile names like Burberry, Coach, Cole Haan, Diesel, Dior, Dooney & Bourke, Etro, DKNY, Fendi, Frette, Giorgio Armani, Joe’s Jeans, Oilily, Tod’s, and more, all offering everyday savings of 25%-65%.

Just so all of you know, I purchased my wife a Coach bag while I was in Orlando and I will say that the price I paid for it was WAY below the regular price.

Now...guys...please ask you wife if she wouldn't mind attending this. If so, please post it here!!!

Thank You!!!

Break out sessions and topics will be announced in a few days. This portion of the convention will make up the "meat and potatoes" of the convention. The convention committee has spent a considerable amount of time with this part.

Stay tuned and Go *****!!

Folks,

Let’s get signed up. We only have 2 more weeks for the Early Bird Special!!!

This event is going to be off the hook. Look at the agenda and the giveaways alone.

Add all that with the chance to Network with some of the leaders of our industry.

Is there any reason you don’t want to Grow your Business?

Come on all let’s get together in Orlando!!!

Just to let everyone know...

We have secured with the Marriott World Center a longer length of stay at the DISCOUNTED rate of $119.00.

You now can stay at the discounted rate through October 17th - October 28th

You asked for a longer stay at the great rates. The ***** & Marriott delivered, stay a week and vacation with the family

Attn: If you have any problems getting the rate on line at the discounted rate, because the computer may not be updated yet you can call

Tammy Mendoza Sr Event Manager at 1-800-238-8555. please try on line first

***** Hotel reservation CODE is uamuama

Lets all get together in Orlando!!!

Just to let everyone know...

We have secured with the Marriott World Center a longer length of stay at the DISCOUNTED rate of $119.00.

You now can stay at the discounted rate through October 17th - October 28th

You asked for a longer stay at the great rates. The ***** & Marriott delivered, stay a week and vacation with the family

Attn: If you have any problems getting the rate on line at the discounted rate, because the computer may not be updated yet you can call

Tammy Mendoza Sr Event Manager at 1-800-238-8555. please try on line first

***** Hotel reservation CODE is uamuama

Lets all get together in Orlando!!!

I called you about the event the other day, did you get my message. please give me a call back. Thanks

Sign in to follow this