Sign in to follow this  
CCPC

Safety Equip. where to buy?

Question

Inlight of a recent thread reguarding personal safety, I was curious where other members of this web forum are buying their PPE.

8 answers to this question

I do the same as Scott Stone. Grainger does have everything, I have a Grainger near me and you can also order on-line. They are also a good source for pumps, tools, moisture meters, etc.

Grainger also keeps record of what you buy. I recently had a customer call me about needing a new compressor. I contacted Grainger, the compressor was ordered, shipped and all I need to do is look at the install done by my customers maintanance man. I will make a few bucks, for very little effort. Grainger is not the cheapest, but the service is very good. They also have great customer service when you need parts for the equipment you buy. I keep a catalog in the van, one in the shop and one in the office.

Grainger also keeps record of what you buy. I recently had a customer call me about needing a new compressor. I contacted Grainger, the compressor was ordered, shipped and all I need to do is look at the install done by my customers maintanance man. I will make a few bucks, for very little effort. Grainger is not the cheapest, but the service is very good. They also have great customer service when you need parts for the equipment you buy. I keep a catalog in the van, one in the shop and one in the office.

That is a nice thing, we can usually send a monkey to pick up things we have ordered in the past.