John T

The Ultimate Bulletin Board RT!!!!

Suporting a huge BB/internet RT at a Hotel  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Suporting a huge BB/internet RT at a Hotel

• Yes I think this can be done and I love the idea
    • Yes it could be done but maybe at a much smaller scale
    • No we have enough Conventions and RT's anyway
    • No. I have Zero interest in seeing this happen.

Question

I am going to put a post up and you can respond on any bb if you would be willing to go if this was set-up. THis would be a two day event for all in the internet community and this would also be open to any distributors that ever went to a Bulletin board for whatever reason. THe shirts that would be made for this event would have every single bb that is represented. In no specific order all shirts on there front backs and sleeves would read first (In no specific order) ***,TGS,PWN,PTS,Pressurenet,CLN(If they ever go back online) Orgs with bb's such as *****,PWNA and IWCA if they have one. And on top of that we could have patches made up from any distributors/manufacturers who want to help sponsor this and they would also be allowed to show there wares.

Should this be free..I'm not sure yet. My thinking is the bb's thru donations,the distributors and the manufactors should pay sponsership money so they can show there wares. There is so much that we can expound on here. but in essense this would be a Huge RT and it will be titled

Helping to unite the industry one day at a time.

Can this be done. Comment if you like and answer the pole above.

13 answers to this question

John all the BBS and org were represented at the Beach.

The newest was Lawsite.com

I have built friendships with them all, Beth & Rod sponsored a bucket prize at MB. They gave a GPS away!!!!

All the org present, *****, IWCA, PWNA , CETA, PWNC,

You forgot alot of BBS...LOL

The only BBS that was not there was PTS. dispite my banning I invited BOB to the beach anyway. (Three calls and he never returned them, despite I'm a customer)

John, its called www.nationalcleaningexpo.com

Did you miss this?????????

By the way John in TExas WCR will also be included....WCR is our newest freind.

Beth since John Mentioned this did CT call you about the article? Scott was to be sure that TGS had a mention for sure.

We realize that without Beth & Rod NCE events would have less folks.

Again Beth & Rod your help does not go un-appreciated. Thanks

Beth I extend my invite to Texas, come win a SKID

I am confused why you think that this has not already been done? I don't think that anyone has ever been excluded by Ron at a roundtable, and there have been distributors that have shown up as distributors that have not paid the same promotion fees as the others, from what I hear. Every organization has been invited, or requested to be allowed to come, and the invitation has been sent on request, even if Ron had something personal against that organization, and they were allowed to have time to present themselves.

So I guess the question should be, Do you think that we can pull off this same type of show without Ron, and separate from Ron?

I agree its already been done by Ron. Why do it again! I say if someone wants to do a RT by NCE or themselves thats great, just what you mention John seems like its already been done

I agree its already been done by Ron. Why do it again! I say if someone wants to do a RT by NCE or themselves thats great, just what you mention John seems like its already been done

Contractors an organizations from accross america are blowing up the e-mail and Phone to NCE.

The 2010 schedule is not set, anyone and everyone is invited.

Just like the ***** has been invited to all NCE events along with other national ORgs FREE....

Please understand that NCE is only the tool at which contractors run great events at a very low cost.

The NW event this year will be huge, a powerhouse contractor will take this task on. This contractor is a force in the industry and will be annoucing the company in the coming days.

I agree its already been done by Ron. Why do it again!

Jeff, this was efforts of all Hosts... without the host this could have not been done.

Myrtle Beach will have a contractor Host 2010, thats a guarantee!!!!!!

Hope to see you at as many NCE events in 2010 as we saw this year for 2010.

Jeff, this was efforts of all Hosts... without the host this could have not been done.

Myrtle Beach will have a contractor Host 2010, thats a guarantee!!!!!!

Hope to see you at as many NCE events in 2010 as we saw this year for 2010.

You and the hosts have done a great job!!!!!!!!

I had a different vision of this years ago and made a post about that way back then.. Yup I agree Ron has pretty much done this with NCE.

Back when I had it where You would have TGS, Dcs1,*** etc etc all be represented at there own tables. It was a long post but in reality yes...Ron has pretty much pulled it off.

God job Ron if I haven't already said that.