Sign in to follow this  
seymore

Big Gray Away Dock

Question

13 answers to this question

Thanks Alan

Travis

It's a parrafinic oil base really heavy penetrating and easy to use.

Here is another view with a great shot of the area that i have 50 or more decks and docks in the area.Mostly weekend homes for these people.

how did you clean or strip it.

I ask because we have a lot of water front here on the gulf of mexico. I see a big market but am not sure about stripping over water.

I didn't have to strip it I've been re-staining this deck for yrs since it was new .Maint for the stain i use is light bleach and rinse well then re apply no P/washing.My jobs hold up 2 yrs out here in heavy sun.

seymore,

Do you have a company or are you a distributor for Gray Away? I ask because I see you tout this stuff on the Deck Guide as well. Just curious if you are a contractor who really uses it and that is why you endorse it. It would certainly have more meaning if so, that is why I ask.

Everett yes Wood Savers of Texas is my applicating company and do use it everyday.

I buy the product out of Plano Tx where it's made.I only distribute in and surrounding Houston area but the BULK of my biz is applicating.

Seymoe I think I ask you about a web site for gray away I can't find info Please send me info or e-mail about this stuff. I'd like to get some samples. Your stuff looks real fine. And your a " BLEACHHEAD " How come the bleachheads do the nicest decks ? LOL.........