Sign in to follow this  
Jim Gamble

I would Like to thank Everyone for your Prayers....

Question

I would Like to thank Everyone for your prayers....

As some may know, I was admitted to the Hospital late Sunday Night. Though I am not fully recovered, I was released on the 24th to be home for Christmas with my family.

On Monday, I was very weak and my wife got very worried. I want to thank all who prayed for me. They changed my meds and miraculously I improved beyond anyones expectations.

Though I am not 100%, I am well enough to write and talk for a bit. Wife is Very protective and does not want me to be on the boards or on the phones until I am 100% I am sure everybody will understand.

Again,

THANK YOU

Jim Gamble

8 answers to this question

Good to seeing your recovery Jim. I left you a voice message hoping for a speedy recovery. The ironic thing of all this was you left me a message on my business machine and I was going to call u back when I got a message that your were hospitalized which kind of shocked me.

Well your a bull so you'll be back up and running in no time. Welcome back!!!

Jim, while you were sick we flew out there and took pics of your reclaim system!

You made my blood pressure go up for just 1/4 of a second.

LOL LOL LOL

I think it is time that I post the new design photo's on ***, that is if the band is lifted, I will also post photo's on the Grime Scene and the *****. This way everyone can see it or I should say from a distance. It won't be in detail, but it will give you a very basic understand of a filter.

For the last 2 weeks, it has been worked on installing all 2 and 3 inch copper tubbing. The trailer will be POWDER COATED to 7 mil thick. The wheels upgraded to 17.5 inch, Etc.... I am into it approaching another 20k.

I have been looking on the web and noticed the filters of " TODAY " have the same " BASIC " design, so there is really no reason why not to show you the rig any more other then a few details that manufactures have limited due to costs or are unwilling to design.

I will be making one upgrade that may not be ready by the time the unit is displayed. This upgrade is NOT in any current design as of today that I have found. I am in touch with a manufacture about the design, were that leads is anybodies guess, though I am not holding my breathe.