Sign in to follow this  
gww35

Another Start Up Question

I owned and operated a highly successful carpet cleaning business which I sold 3 years ago. After some market research for my area I have decided to get in to Power washing.

I plan on buying a used 14' Box truck and installing a PW, water tank etc.

Here is my question

What company or companies are known for their reliable equip and service. (I would like to buy the right machine the first time) and what model should I get. I want good heat and the ability to duel wand. gas or diesel?

What machine would you get,

Looking at Landa machines and Purdell machines

Thanks

Edited by gww35

Its just me but I really like my pressure pro... I have a whitco as well and that thing lasted 8 years.. So I don't know .. For the money I would say pressure pro..

Never heard of Purdell, but Landa is known for quality gear. Allison make some nice equipment (EnviroSpec), as do HydroTek and many others. I've also had very good luck with pressure pro skids, low cost + long lasting.

I'd suggest a 16' box minimum. You will regret not having that extra couple of feet.

I owned and operated a highly successful carpet cleaning business which I sold 3 years ago. After some market research for my area I have decided to get in to Power washing.

I plan on buying a used 14' Box truck and installing a PW, water tank etc.

Here is my question

What company or companies are known for their reliable equip and service. (I would like to buy the right machine the first time) and what model should I get. I want good heat and the ability to duel wand. gas or diesel?

What machine would you get,

Looking at Landa machines and Purdell machines

Thanks

Welcome to TGS.

Please go to your " My Controls" and complete your signature line. House Rules.

Again, welcome to TGS.