Sign in to follow this  
big mike

Reeds Deck & Fence Care

Question

5 answers to this question

I saw Shane about 2 or 3 months ago. He's still working for Marty, but also doing some pc work on the side I believe. He was a bit anti social. And I say that lightly.

I was on a bid in his area and stopped by to pay a long overdue visit.

He does know his wood. I'll give him that.

I picked up alot from Reed's post' as well. He does great work.

I just believe like all of us from time to time they need a break from the forums.

Mike,

If I recall accurately, Reed was slowly winding down his wood business, reluctant to take on new customers, and just servicing his old accounts. This was some time ago, possibly three or four years in the past.

I also learned a lot from Reed when first starting out. He was one of a few at that time who specialized in wood restoration.

What ever happened to Reed? I think I learned the most about wood care from him and Shane B from TX. Anyone know if these guys are still in business?

Still around Big Mike, working the medical stuff alot, still doing existing customers maintenance. Doing just fine here spoiling 5 grandkids now.

reed

Still around Big Mike, working the medical stuff alot, still doing existing customers maintenance. Doing just fine here spoiling 5 grandkids now.

Spoiling Grandkids is a noble endeavor. Glad to see you're still kickin'. Visit TGS when you can, many here could benefit from your wood care knowledge.