Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

UAMCC-What would it take for you to renew or Join the UAMCC?

Question

The ***** has had Issues,

We all realize this, the intentions of this post is not to hash or ridicule the past leaders.

This post should serve as a place to tell them what you would like to see happen to rebuild your personal faith in the org.

Please remember the past is the past and no one can do anything about that now.

How can they move into the futrure and what would make you join or re-new.

Help them with your request.

My first advice would to start treating members & Non member as customers.

Second please remember this is a service job....if your not a good person to service others , step away. ( this is advice to all the BOD)

This is not a glamor spot, your voice and personal opinions will be looks at by the entire industry.

I will ad to the list here in a way to help, not to ridicule the new BOD.

The BOD needs a chance to look at the last year and look honestly if this is the direction they want it to go.

Remember anything that is done by anyone is a personal choice.

I'm looking at this from will I renew when its time?

Your thoughts and advice could help, please be honest and constructive. Keep your emotions out.

Edited by Ron Musgraves

65 answers to this question

Did someone Poop themselves?? Who pooped. I think I got Pooped on but I know I wasn't the one pooping. Somehow I think I smelt like poop after all this so I must have got pooped on because I know I didnt poop.......

Seriously Celeste I guess I hold these org's at a higher standard then maybe you do. I don't believe in treating volunteers poorly(Like what happened to you in the past) and I don't believe in getting stepped on when I am in knee deep trying to do something positive. You were pissed in your day and I read about it on the net and of course spoke to you about it in the past.....so this here is somewhat similiar except your talking now about being so much more involved in something and what went wrong in a bad way about it.

Either way I think the consesus is that most people want the ***** to get back on track and if some were "Pooped on" in the past it would be wise for the ***** to make sure it doesnt happen again. And if it does and this time its no fault of there's they should still be able to address these issues when they come up and then move on. What you are seeing is apparently they havent so the old cuts are reappearing and like Russ says "When your the one who got pooped on in the mix its hard to get past the smell" that is no lie.

It will take full disclosure of all lies that have been told before I ever renew my membership. I am not going looking to stir the pot at all however if it took 6 months to come out that GH was not paid, there are surely more lies and deceits left to be cleared up.

I will say this and I will try to leave it all here, the world is seemingly a lot smaller place due to Ron and all the roundtables, that being said if anyone has or everthinks of "pooping" my way again the chances are I will see them and my "poop" wont feel so good when it slaps you in the face.:lgangry:

Edited by Russ Spence

sorry buddy, didnt mean to poop on your post!

The whole topic smells like poop to me, I say leave it be, all the ones involved were blindsided and thats sad but the school of hard knocks is a good one, they will be better served thinking for themselves. Seriously.

New and Renewing Members

Looks like they did it!!

The ***** has had Issues,

We all realize this, the intentions of this post is not to hash or ridicule the past leaders.

This post should serve as a place to tell them what you would like to see happen to rebuild your personal faith in the org.

Please remember the past is the past and no one can do anything about that now.

How can they move into the futrure and what would make you join or re-new.

Help them with your request.

My first advice would to start treating members & Non member as customers.

Second please remember this is a service job....if your not a good person to service others , step away. ( this is advice to all the BOD)

This is not a glamor spot, your voice and personal opinions will be looks at by the entire industry.

I will ad to the list here in a way to help, not to ridicule the new BOD.

The BOD needs a chance to look at the last year and look honestly if this is the direction they want it to go.

Remember anything that is done by anyone is a personal choice.

I'm looking at this from will I renew when its time?

Your thoughts and advice could help, please be honest and constructive. Keep your emotions out.