Sign in to follow this  
James

Who's getting slammed

Question

This could be a very good sign ? I am getting slammed with washes and other cleanings. Booked work !! Watch the year I scale back on wood the weather will be great. Going forward looks good. All my peep's who did nothing over the last two years are doing full scale cleanings.

Happy washing !!

67 answers to this question

We have been doing 2-4 jobs per day and the phone still keeps ringing. I feel like I'm going nuts at times. We've been able to keep the wait down to aprox 1 week. Most all of the jobs we are doing involve Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing at each location. These take time. I actually got excited the other day when a customer only wanted their Roof Cleaned. I Love being busy!!!

We have been doing 2-4 jobs per day and the phone still keeps ringing. I feel like I'm going nuts at times. We've been able to keep the wait down to aprox 1 week. Most all of the jobs we are doing involve Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing at each location. These take time. I actually got excited the other day when a customer only wanted their Roof Cleaned. I Love being busy!!!

Cool Larry

Every once in a while I am hoping for heavy rain and lightning so my guys can get a break, but then if we take one day off now, we are screwed, just have jobs packed together

Glad you are getting all the work

Allot of rain here this April. One of the slowest Aprils I can remember.

Lyle, I see your from Pleasanton. We need to get together some time. I am in Antioch, just a few miles away.

We will be holding our annual Round Table in August. This is for relaxation and to get to know other contractors, friends etc.

We will be renting a 51 foot Million Dollar Luxury Sailing Yacht with lic crew and a executive suite at ATT Ball Park. Everyone pays their share. You Interested? Already have some Pressure Washers flying in for the event.

Cool Larry

Every once in a while I am hoping for heavy rain and lightning so my guys can get a break, but then if we take one day off now, we are screwed, just have jobs packed together

Glad you are getting all the work

I here ya if we get some bad weather we will be in trouble. We are a little over booked now. Doing around 6-12 jobs a day every day is hard to reschedule.

March started out with a bang but April has been the worst ever. Hope May picks up. Spring broke late for us here this year with record snow and freezing temps up into March.

This has been my best July but next week its slow. This time of year people are on vacation and here in my area it is has been so hot people stay inside. Time to ramp up some marketing. Based on what happened so far this year I am expectiong the phone to start ringing again when school starts back up.

Crazy busy out here in Massachusetts. I forced myself to take the day off today and spend it with the family on the boat. The answering machine has 5 new messages on it that I haven't listened to yet.

You guys are lucky. Just two weeks ago were averaging 6 days a week of work. The past two weeks have been slow. We worked 3 days last week and two days this week...but I am going on vacation for 10 days this Friday so the break isnt to bad. We do have a couple of jobs booked for when I get back and also have some commerical work but I need to get my guys going again for that 6 + day work week again for at least another 3-4 months and right now it doesnt look to promising unless I get some more calls for some big jobs I put in for. I'll keep my fingers crossed cause I do not like to ever be slow and this right now is to slow for me.