Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

$100.00 Kentucky Give-away today

Question

30 answers to this question

Great, so far just today we are already almost full. We require an NON refundable deposit of $275. Saturday is booked already. Sunday is 1/4 full.

Unfortunately we cannot hold your place for very long. THIS IS A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. Contractors from the east, North east and Texas are flying in on their own dime. Lodging/ food is not provided and are at your expense.

You need to arrive at Oakland Airport Saturday Night. I can pick you up and take you to your hotel room.

AGAIN, THIS IS A FIRST PAY, FIRST TO GO event. Space is limited to 32 people. Once monies received, there are no refunds period.

PLEASE send your check ASAP if you serious and want to go.

Jim,

You're off topic I think....correct me if I am wrong, but you are posting about a CA event in a KY event thread.

STOP PUKING UP THIS THREAD. Post about CA in the correct thread. Thank you!

Beth

That sounds awesome, Jim.

Thank you!

As long as it's not the same weekend as my window cleaning conference in New Orleans (August 21) I will definitely be there.

Sorry, I was responding to Thad.

I am having a meeting in NC. Price is $795 per day. Food and lodging will not be necessary as attendance will not be required. Dates are May 1 and 2. Please send check overnight. Thad, I am discounting yours by $250 because you gave me some rep points one time. If you would like to pay for a third day I will discount it by half. Think of the savings, no lodging, traveling or food expense. There will ne no prizes given away so you will no be burdened with carry something home.

If you have questions, please call me

Well Jim it's good to see you won't tolerate any of Ron's poaching or pimping off his event on this sight. When did you say your event was again?