Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

$100.00 Kentucky Give-away today

Question

30 answers to this question

Sounds Good, but those who are banned from *** or are not members, CANNOT participate in the contest since you can only post on *** to enter as of 1:07 PM California time.

I brought this up in the past before. Maybe it was another oversite.

So why post it here?

Edited by Jim Gamble

That's a good reason not to get banned.

Thad Eckhoff

Apex Services

Hattiesburg, MS

(601) 329-5819
begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (601) 329-5819 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Or not to be a member.

I agree with you Thad. This does sound one sided.

Edited by Jim Gamble

That's a good reason not to get banned.

But being Band or Not a Member of *** is not the issue.

If you are going to hold a private contest exclusively to your members only, then why post it on the Grime Scene or the *****? What is the underline reason?

If these sites members are prohibit from entering for what ever reason, then the contest should not be advertise here.

The Grimes scene is for it's members to learn and enjoy, not to be discriminated against.

Edited by Jim Gamble

The Contest is held exclusively for its members at ***.

*** has the ability to advertise it to its members.

I think if you advertise your BBS by ways of a contest, then all should be welcome on the site that you are using to promote the *** contest.

Edited by Jim Gamble

Ron,

Next time, please ADD the TGS members who respond here to your names you pull from the hat. You've done it before, I know you 're a great guy and will do it again.

Big hugs! :)

Happy Monday!

Beth....The Iron Maiden of MD

Jim first off it's a nce contest, I have nothing to do with your ban. 3 admins and 22 other staff members came to a conclusion your banned.

I was running a nce contest thru a great guy russ johnson.

I normally include tgs as they are and affiliate of nce as well. The net connection this weekend was bad. I was using my phone and it's just difficult to post on seven bbs when you under time restraints.

Sorry you felt left out, I forget your banned because I think you are the only one. I personally don't like anyone being banned. But Jim you have three or four chances. Yet we only see you keep telling people Scott and russ did this to you unjustly. We all know that's not the truth, no one is after you. You continued to break simply rules and irritate people.

Maybe if you wanted back you might just try sorry.

The Contest is held exclusively for its members at ***.

*** has the ability to advertise it to its members.

I think if you advertise your BBS by ways of a contest, then all should be welcome on the site that you are using to promote the *** contest.

Ron,

I know you are a good hearted guy.

Hey did you know that I have to put 128 pounds of air pressure in my 16 PLY trailer tires?

Edited by Jim Gamble

Jim earned your ban. One of the rules of the game.

As you remember Scott, I have apologized to you more than once via TEXT, Pm and Voice mail. I am surprised you, as one of the Administrators, did not inform Ron who owns the site.

However, It is not about the ban.

The Past is the Past, I could care less.

All I care about is hitting the 7 figure mark hopefully this year and helping those achieve the same.

Hey, Did you know that using Nitrogen in all of your tires, including the trailer tires can save you money?

Proper tire pressure is also a big deal.

Maintain it with nitrogen, and you'll see these three primary benefits:

• Increased Fuel Efficiency – Correct tire pressure keeps the manufacturer's recommended “contact patch” on the road. This lessens the rolling resistance and maximizes fuel efficiency.

• Longer Tire Life – When it comes in contact with other materials, oxygen causes oxidation. Oxidation can make rubber brittle and cause it to lose tensile strength. In addition, at high temperatures and pressures, oxygen reacts and damages inner tire liners and belt packages; nitrogen does not.

• Increased Safety – Under-inflated tires cause 90% of blowouts. Nitrogen provides more reliable pressure for reduced blowout potential.

Edited by Jim Gamble
Spell corrections

Wow Jim, I did not know that. Thanks for the information. Showing us this information can save the fellow contractor hundreds, if not thousands of dollars over the years. I would much rather read how to make more money, or save my money in these tough times, instead of reading this drama that does nothing for my bottom line.

Thanks !!! LOL LOL

Edited by Jim Gamble
Spelling...oh and making a LOL

Yep, there's not a bit of drama with you, Jim.

It's alllllllll business all the time.

You know, there is allot of drama lately. Could it be that many are board with nothing to do.

You know, we could use a good drama talker on our Round Table this August. The discounted cost for you would only be $400.00 Per person per day.( The total cost pp is well over $650.00 per day) But for you I will pay $250 of that just for you to tell us all about your stories. It should be good entertainment and well worth the money. We only have room for 32 and s few contractors here are flying out to attend. You should attend, it will be fun with LOL.

Edited by Jim Gamble

That sounds awesome, Jim.

Thank you!

As long as it's not the same weekend as my window cleaning conference in New Orleans (August 21) I will definitely be there.

Great, so far just today we are already almost full. We require an NON refundable deposit of $275. Saturday is booked already. Sunday is 1/4 full.

Unfortunately we cannot hold your place for very long. THIS IS A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. Contractors from the east, North east and Texas are flying in on their own dime. Lodging/ food is not provided and are at your expense.

You need to arrive at Oakland Airport Saturday Night. I can pick you up and take you to your hotel room.

AGAIN, THIS IS A FIRST PAY, FIRST TO GO event. Space is limited to 32 people. Once monies received, there are no refunds period.

PLEASE send your check ASAP if you serious and want to go.

Edited by Jim Gamble
Deposit of $275

That sounds awesome, Jim.

Thank you!

As long as it's not the same weekend as my window cleaning conference in New Orleans (August 21) I will definitely be there.

Thad, If you are serious on going, you better call me and send us a check ASAP. We only have 9 spaces left not counting your spot.

When they are gone, I don't want to hear that you was not giving a chance.

I am having a meeting in NC. Price is $795 per day. Food and lodging will not be necessary as attendance will not be required. Dates are May 1 and 2. Please send check overnight. Thad, I am discounting yours by $250 because you gave me some rep points one time. If you would like to pay for a third day I will discount it by half. Think of the savings, no lodging, traveling or food expense. There will ne no prizes given away so you will no be burdened with carry something home.

I am having a meeting in NC. Price is $795 per day. Food and lodging will not be necessary as attendance will not be required. Dates are May 1 and 2. Please send check overnight. Thad, I am discounting yours by $250 because you gave me some rep points one time. If you would like to pay for a third day I will discount it by half. Think of the savings, no lodging, traveling or food expense. There will ne no prizes given away so you will no be burdened with carry something home.

That sounds awesome, William.

Thank you!

:p