Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

Deck / Dock combo project.

Question

This is one of 3 that is in progress on the lake.

Not your typical 12x10.

Look beyond the deck in pic 4109 of the multi level cat walk 2 story deck/dock that attaches to a second story of the house. Pretty cool. Hope my body holds out for all of this action.

By the way, the stain is BGA "Special Blend" . It's like a gold /dark brown mix they have.

I think it's a nice color.

......might be time for a helper.

Sidenote: For some reason, these pics seem grainier when I posted them on this site.

post-1033-137772322205_thumb.jpg

post-1033-137772322275_thumb.jpg

Edited by Adrian

10 answers to this question

Adrian,

I think it is a nice color for PT. Holy cow, you're doing jobs like that alone? You're by far a better man than I. That much solo work would put me into retirement real fast!

Adrian,

I think it is a nice color for PT. Holy cow, you're doing jobs like that alone? You're by far a better man than I. That much solo work would put me into retirement real fast!

I am learning that I can't be chinsy, tight and cheap, all the time. The body is killing me quite honestly. Helper is on his way at the end of this month.

I keep getting a little more drained as each one of these projects ends.

BUT..... it's not work if you love what you are doing...............right...........ugh!!!!!!

Yes...that too!!! :lol:

Beth

I have been tempted to just "jump in", the heat is already at 90 degrees at 10:00 am. geesh.

I also have made myself leave the fishing pole at home on this one, or I would never get the project finished. :)

I need a vacation there ! That wood looks great ! I still like the value of RS and the future maintenance issue.

For this project and a few more coming up, I am using BGA for maintainance.

C'mon down James. I am making alot of friends in this area. Most have boats with plenty of bait and tackle. hint hint.