Sign in to follow this  
Douglas Hicks

August Cleaner Times

Question

I just got the August Cleaner times.

There is a short article on Robert Hinderliter and what he has done for this industry.

There is also an article about Steve Stephens, a pressure washer who was in a car accident. He has made strides in recovering from his accident. What is especially outstanding about his story is the help that Stephens was given by Envirospec. Envorspec gave him a new pw and other equipment.

Congratulations to both Robert Hinderliter and John Allison for the recognition for their efforts.

5 answers to this question

Didn't they do an article about him before? I thought he lost the use of his legs and was now training horses.

All I know is what I read in the magazines. And the words better be short.

That doesnt surprise me about Espec. I really like what John does with his Suzies friends, and have been using them more and more. Good upstanding company.

Hey guys, just to clarify about Steve Stephens...he was in a bad car wreck, TEMPORARILY lost the use of his legs, but is walking again and has regained partial use/strength in his arms. The gift from John Allison was awesome! A friend of Steve's called John, hoping he would donate a pump or something. John jumped in and donated the entire unit. So I want to plug them all I can.

As for Steve, we are starting a new business, Steve Stephens Consulting. Our first book just came out on the market and we've got some mor big news coming very soon. Steve will also be the keynote speaker at this week's PWNA meeting.