Sign in to follow this  
CentraFlo

Clorrox on dieways and other basic conrete applications

Hey guys im going to try getting into chemicals and see what works best.. Ive hear to spary clorrox down beforeyou wash and it will make the job that much easier and ive akso heard to lay it down AFTER you pressure wash the area and let the sun bake the bleach in...

Any suggestions as to what i should do/try or any chem mixtures i could try..

And whats a cost effective/starting out way to lay this chem? With a bug sprayer? Or does injection really save alot of time?

Tha ks guys!

You'll be there forever with a pump sprayer. If you have to spray it look into something like a deckster and spray down an acid, not bleach. It least that's what I would do. Something to keep in mind... If you ever are spraying acid or a base watch out for your feet when you walk on the grass. If this is on the bottom of your boots it will burn the grass and look just like the bottom of your boots burned into the grass. Been there, done that.

There is very little risk of tracking bleach into the home or killing grass if your downstreaming THEN pressure washing. I like PWing first then downstreaming bleach last. Both ways work, and there is so much water in the grass by the time you finish the risk is nil.

That's true. I was just thinking of the time I coated a concrete driveway with mild acid using the Magnum. I got some on my feet and walked on the grass. Looking back on it now it was kind of funny. Wasn't funny then.

Downstream some house wash mix before you clean the driveway if it's really dirty. It will go faster.

Or you can downstream 12% on it after if there are stripes.

You shouldn't have to do both.

I rarely do either.

Welcome to TGS!

Please fill out your signature- Name, Company Name, Contact Info.