Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

Trails in the sky.

Question

7 answers to this question

I'm about 15 min. from George Bush International airport. So I see alot of "course changes'' on final approaches, which is pretty cool. These guys usually just drop out of the sky and fall right into the finals pattern like real pros.

This cat in the picture never even finaled at IAH. Just a big couple of circles then back on course, then out of site.

Clear skies, no traffic, visibility had to be at least 20 miles.

The FAA simply made this guy make loops, then jump through.

Not saying this is any kind of con/chemtrails conspiracy *** with aliens thing.

I'm just thinking that the guy in the Flight Tower's coffee might have been a bit too strong.

Now that I think of it, i think it was sikh terrorists that were scoping Bush International to determine that traffic patterns so that they could plan an en masse terrorist attack.

(For what it is worth, Sikh's are some of the most passive, kind and peace loving people there are in the world. The silliness of the concept of a sikh terrorist is just funny. Of course, I am just funny that way.)

(For what it is worth, Sikh's are some of the most passive, kind and peace loving people there are in the world. The silliness of the concept of a sikh terrorist is just funny. Of course, I am just funny that way.)

You're right there. A friend of mine is a Sikh (pronounced seek) and is one of the nicest people you can meet. I remember on 9/11 he hung a huge American flag on his yard, didn't want people to think the wrong thing because he wears the white turbin.