Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

Food from customers.

Question

My customers are donating can goods for a food drive for Thanksgiving.

So far so good. They are liking the idea. Saves them time and they feel good about themselves for helping someone less fortunate.

I'll be dropping it off at the warehouse to consolidate with the other donations.

Should be a tractor trailer load before the deadline with all that are involved.

No one should go hungry. But they do. Hopefully everyone's contributions will help a few families enjoy Thanksgiving.

Ya'll have a SUPER day!!!!!!!!

9 answers to this question

I agree. The tv networks should run the food banks commercials earlier in the year along with the Christmas commercials in October.

In my opinion......

eating is good.

Great idea Adrian, nice work.

It's too bad we have to do this in our country, collecting food for people that have none. One thing that gets me angry is the amount of waste we have in our cities. What really burns me is a radio ad I hear every summer that says something like "For just 50 dollars you can feed a child for the summer while school is out and the children have nothing to eat." For the most part it's a bunch of BS. If the people could see the trays of untouched free lunchs dumped in the trash while the child says "I aint eatin' that crap" Then they pull out a 5 or 10 dollar bill and buy chips or icecream.

There was a restaurant near my apartment in Osaka that was an "all you could eat" type of place. The owner would charge you extra if you had too much food left over on your plate when you were finished with your dinner. I always thought that was a great idea.