Sign in to follow this  
cwarrior

Rust on concrete

Question

Hi, I have several large driveways that need rust removed from them. Anyone recommend a dealer to buy oxalic acid or another type of product to remove the rust and is cost effective? Thanks, Mark

10 answers to this question

Hi, I have several large driveways that need rust removed from them. Anyone recommend a dealer to buy oxalic acid or another type of product to remove the rust and is cost effective? Thanks, Mark

Or we can formulate you any acid blend on the market.

Keith Forehand

Operations Manager

Nytrex Industries Inc.

507 Hillcrest Industrial Boulevard

Macon, Georgia 31204

478-254-3036

1-855-4NYTREX

www.nytrexindustries.com

The information contained in this message and attachments, if any, is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. You should not copy, disclose or distribute this communication without the authority of Nytrex Industries Inc.. Nytrex Industries Inc is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt. Nytrex Industries Inc does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that the communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication please return the communication to the sender and delete and destroy all copies.

Thanks for the leads. Also, is there anything that can remove black oil spots from concrete? I tried several degreasers, but only lightened a few of the spots- F13, Powerstroke, even used oxalic acid to try and lighten areas. Any advice? Thanks, Mark