Sign in to follow this  
John T

Linda Ruth Tosetti and The Powerwashers by Allison Hester

The one who has been asked to follow this from the beginning and to start with nothing which had to be hard but she went with her heart and rode it out and now has nailed down the story perfectly is Allison Hester of About Us- Pressure Cleaning Contractor Magazine I wanted her to take this on because from reading her past articles she shows alot of heart along with excellent reporting skills. She has her finger on the industry and to me she is like what a cop might deal with which is a street reporter.

Cleaner Times Magazine did an excellent piece on Linda and Myself and they will have more to report down the road because there excellent also but Allison who has taken this on from the beginning has absolutely nailed it.

Since I already used Some Cleaner Times Magazines to get where we are today... Allisons story is going to tell it. Man I had so much difficulty telling it....She nailed it.

Her story is comming out this weekend and I would highly recommend anyone in this industry and outside of it to read it.....because she nailed it.. A huge thanks to you Allison.. For piecing it all together.

Edited by John T
Added some info

I'm going to leave this thread open so now some in this industry can Respond. I would suggest all read Allisons article because it going places. She is truly the messenger for us the Powerwashers.

Congratulations John on not closing this thread. That shows a new level of maturity that many of those laughing will maybe notice. Being able to accept comments about one's actions without hiding behind the controls is a step in the right direction. Doug, there is no national importance.

I think it is wonderful that you cleaned the stone, but I fail to see the national importance.

It and act of goodwill, John met a guy that cleaned head stones at the cemetery. He saw babe ruths and decided it was opportunity to capture a larger audience. Spread some good ole american service with some apple pie.

Everyone now is getting a plaque from Linda Ruth signed.

Ron ********** text me 480-5225227 ???Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations John on not closing this thread. That shows a new level of maturity that many of those laughing will maybe notice. Being able to accept comments about one's actions without hiding behind the controls is a step in the right direction. Doug, there is no national importance.

You can accept Williams story as factual because he knows what is going on and it's really about me learning about not hiding behind controls...... That's the net for ya..

Or you can read Allisons Story with the facts in there and then go back to Willams know it all story about this.... And then you decide. Is the net posters like William really know what he is talking about or do the real people people involved here know what there talking about..

Keep this thread open.. So this weekend you can talk soon of what you know....and William doesn't.

John, I was giving you a compliment. I cannot follow the train of thought in your previous post, but you sounded defensive. Congrats on your Babe Ruth thing. I actually have two recepients sending me theirs when they get them. Can't wait.

John, I was giving you a compliment. I cannot follow the train of thought in your previous post, but you sounded defensive. Congrats on your Babe Ruth thing. I actually have two recepients sending me theirs when they get them. Can't wait.

Good. I'm sure this isn't happening but if they did it's there's to do what they want.. And for you to accept there gift shows what type of person you are.

You should stop for a second with your stupid remarks and wait until you get your story. Your compliments are aimed for third graders and there are no children in here posting.

let's see if you can control yourself enough to wait and see what the truth is... My guess is you can't.

You lost me there. I don't believe you are a third grader. I was giving you a compliment on posting and not closing your thread. That has been what everyone has been laughing about. I have no concern for the story. Be gracious and accept compliments when they are given.

I have not been able to sign in under my old account for a month or so now. I have sent a dozen email thingys thru the request new password button to no avail. I created this account but no matter how many times I edit my password and hit the save button, it doesn't take. Any suggestions.

William

Raleigh NC Pressure Washing Company 919-524-3875

I have not been able to sign in under my old account for a month or so now. I have sent a dozen email thingys thru the request new password button to no avail. I created this account but no matter how many times I edit my password and hit the save button, it doesn't take. Any suggestions.

William

Raleigh NC Pressure Washing Company 919-524-3875

Yeah here's a suggestion....CONTACT ME like Jimbo did so I can fix it. Now if you give me the other user name I'll merge the accounts.

Some email accounts send password requests straight to the spam filter.

Beth

p.s. lay off John. he did a nice thing.

I hate getting phone calls so I try not to call other people either. My other account was under offdutyfireman . I don't mind if they are merged or not,I just can't get the signature thingy to work.

William 919-524-3875

Go figure, now the signature is there.

Edited by stilloffduty
stars aligned