Sign in to follow this  
dollarspa

Congradulations to jim gamble on his recent appointment with pwna

This is exactly why you should run for the ***** BOD. Only another org can try to correct & stop what the PWNA is creating. Give it a thought Tony, not a minute or two but long hard thought. Do you really want only the PWNA talking?

Jeff with or with out the ***** or any other org we do have a voice. Neither the Pwna Ceta or any other org have resources or knowledge to do much of anything if we work with our own local authority. Ft worth is changing , these people do understand past mistakes made by people and our past leaders. Selling this if we have a great awareness program and spread it will make a difference. Jeff you have learned a ton. You have essentially worked with the only coalition state that I'm aware of. Florida is producing the same and following clemsons lead. Texas has hired a third party to educate awareness for contractors because of what happen in houston to the lack of industry awareness.

Jeff I'm from a different point of view. Rely on yourself like you always have. I want ***** to educate properly so contractors become weapons against anyone hurting there revenue stream.

Ron ********** text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute

You're in good hands with Ron Jeff.

AllState.jpg

Tony everyone needs others to help

Don't let the PWNA be the only voice, they have many helping them, Ron and a couple guys shouldnt have to do it alone. Tony do it for the children....your children who are in the business, your children that you take care of with your business all our children. I still cannot believe in the 11th hours you are just saying the heck with it

Tony everyone needs others to help

Don't let the PWNA be the only voice, they have many helping them, Ron and a couple guys shouldnt have to do it alone. Tony do it for the children....your children who are in the business, your children that you take care of with your business all our children. I still cannot believe in the 11th hours you are just saying the heck with it

He supports us, he is busy running his empire. Seriously Jeff we are good. Things will work out they always do.

We remain positive it's all going to work out.

This old plan has brought gloom on everyone who has touched it. Do we start naming casualty's who will never come forward who have been affected.

Look at it like this, the distributor who started the Houston is gone. The industry black balled her by sgt welsh's own words on video.

We have watched this plan fail at every turn. What's making the difference now? Point a few people with different philosophy to the committee? This might be the best thing that ever happened.

I really think Jim is a great asset, he does understand outfall and recently talked about interceptors. Shoot two years ago these didn't even exist in his eyes. Now he has developed understanding for this who knows what other avenues might open up.

Good luck to the Pwna , they will keep spreading the word and will keep training contractors. We can only be stronger together. In the end I will work with anyone willing no matter my personal feelings.

Contractors needs someone to rely on.

By the way I do commend Jim for helping new guys. I know a few he has helped. He knows how to clean garages. Just because we might not clean the same doesn't make a difference to me. If the end result is a better environment and profit then the day is good.

He supports us, he is busy running his empire. Seriously Jeff we are good. Things will work out they always do.

We remain positive it's all going to work out.

This old plan has brought gloom on everyone who has touched it. Do we start naming casualty's who will never come forward who have been affected.

Look at it like this, the distributor who started the Houston is gone. The industry black balled her by sgt welsh's own words on video.

We have watched this plan fail at every turn. What's making the difference now? Point a few people with different philosophy to the committee? This might be the best thing that ever happened.

I really think Jim is a great asset, he does understand outfall and recently talked about interceptors. Shoot two years ago these didn't even exist in his eyes. Now he has developed understanding for this who knows what other avenues might open up.

Good luck to the Pwna , they will keep spreading the word and will keep training contractors. We can only be stronger together. In the end I will work with anyone willing no matter my personal feelings.

Contractors needs someone to rely on.

By the way I do commend Jim for helping new guys. I know a few he has helped. He knows how to clean garages. Just because we might not clean the same doesn't make a difference to me. If the end result is a better environment and profit then the day is good.

Man you are starting to sound like Mitt Romney