Sign in to follow this  
John T

Whitney Houston dead at 48!!

Question

What a sad day that seemed inevitable for Whitney. Ever since she married Bobby Brown her life speed balled downhill. What a powerful and beautiful voice she had. I remember when I was in the Navy and around 85 she came out with her first album. What a powerful voice she had. Her music was always playing.

Whitney lost her ways with Bobby Brown and Crack Cocaine seemed to be her drug of choice. She's quoted as saying "Crack is wacked" but that drug use along with other narcotics probably ruined her voice and then took her life.

I remember dealing with People hi on Crack. They became like a shell of a human being. Skinny and lifeless. Like walking death.

When Whitney first came out with her music who would have ever guess she would pretty much rot away from drug use. Such a giant talent who's life was completely destroyed from drugs. What a shame.

For anyone who thinks all drugs should be legal should look at what happened to Whitney. If young people today were given the choice to legally have access to crack cocaine you would see alot more Zombie type people walking around and just rotting away. It's a Brutal drug.... To Whitney R.I.P.

13 answers to this question

John, Whitney Houston killed herself. Just like those walking skeletons you were talking about were killing themselves. There are plenty of guys even in this industry and especially in the religious occupations that are killing themselves by eating everything in sight and dying of heart attacks and other illnesses brought on by their addiction.

The fact is, none of them, not Whitney Houston, not the walking Skeleton, not the fat man, are any of our business as a society.

If you want to take one of those skeletons under your wing and bring them into your household and show them a better way, then by all means do it. Personally I think it is our responsibility as humans to do things like that. Opening your home to someone with a problem like that will open you up to all kinds of theft, deceit and other such headaches, and sometimes it is futile. But when it works it is awesome. Rarely does the law work at all. We can't do that now that Fayth is in the house, but when she is gone, after a little time alone I'm sure we will resume where we left off.

But it's so much easier to "help" people by pushing that help off on lawmakers and law enforcement, while ceremoniously washing our individual hands of the responsibility to look out for our fellow man at the signing of such unconstitutional laws.

It's time for America to allow individuals to help each other on a personal level and stop making excuses for them by trying to make everything that affects lives negatively illegal.

Some will be saved ty this. Others, like Whitney Houston will just die anyway because they don't want to live.

We were wrong about prohibition. We're wrong about drugs.

apusherban.jpg

Once again we are shown that nobody is immune from the addiction of these types of drugs. Wealthy, poor or just middle class; these drugs are mostly a one way street. It's a real pity, such a waste of talent.

Hey Tony some drugs such as pot many can make a good point about possibly legalizing it but crack cocaine.. Never. I know this has no bearing on you when I talk from experience because your mind seems to be closed for discussion. Back in the 80's crack was running rampant in NY city which consist of the 5 boroughs Manhattan,Queens,Brooklyn,Bronx amd Staten Island. To see young people walking around like Zombies and dying from this drug and to ever think to make it legal you would be in for a rude awakening. Crack Cocaine makes people violent. They'll do anything to get it and even if they have the means to get it they'll eventually still look to bash your skull in.

I would never subject my family to potential harm by allowing a person on Crack from the streets to come into my house. Never. They would have to be off the stuff at the very least.

I knew you were going to come into this thread as soon as I put that last line in there about legalizing all drugs.

I guess your life experiences has molded you for sure but your an extremist. I still haven't forgotten that post where you defended Child Molesters saying there rights should not be taking away.. What is it with you?? Is your goal in life to be able to take the laws into your own hands and you get to be judge-trial and Jury??

This post is going to head off track because of a political debate now.. But seeing people on this drug and how it ruin there lives, there families lives etc.. It's a tragedy. They made a wrong choice. This drug will grab hold of a person and it will destroy them most of the time. Whitney was a tremendous loss to our arts and culture and more importantly to her family. How to even think to consider supporting legalization of all drugs in this post shows how insensitive you can be.

Think about this one thing Tony and forget all the drugs linked in.. Would you actually support someone who wants to make Crack Cocaine legal? Forget the other drugs.. How about Crack Cocaine by itself? Would you support that?

John, again you only heard what you wanted to hear. I said child molesters should be dead. But if we want to pussyfoot around about giving the proper justice to them, then we have to give them the same rights as any FREE citizen in this country as per our constitution and the 14th amendment.

Stop publishing Cliffs Notes of my position if you don't comprehend it.

Many people kill themselves each year by slicing their wrists with razor blades. Should we have a three day cooling off period for purchasing them? Or should we ban them altogether?

How about sugar and trans fats?

Where does it stop?

It stops with the government excising itself from our personal lives so family and churches can do what they do best without interference. That goes for crack, heroin, pot, booze, cigarettes and fast food too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Yea Tony quit being paranoid..lol Yea whatever. Take away the cops, the laws, give everyone the same rights whether there convicted murderers, child molesters etc.... Then we have Tony world.. Take away licenses to drive on the roads amd make it for people of all ages.. Hey look isn't that an infant driving a car?? Tony world.

Hey how about Someone speeding thru your town.. Oops he just got shot dead by the Joe "The Crack head" who bought his crack at the nearest drug store called "Crack for sale" . Darn that speeder Joe the crack head shot and killed drove out of control and ran over a bunch of Kids playing at the local playground. Way to go Joe the Crack head for shooting at a moving vehicle that was only doing 12 mph over the limit.

Hey Joe the crack head.. There are no laws.. Just be a little less cracked up next time you shoot..

Yea yea Tony.. Good rules. Hopefully never in my town.

Greece, Syria? Anyone? Anyone? I know she was very talented and inspired many people but wish the national media could focus on seroius global issues.

Greece, Syria? Anyone? Anyone? I know she was very talented and inspired many people but wish the national media could focus on seroius global issues.

Nope sorry Rick, the media will beat this dead horse until we all want to go smoke crack, or someone else does something stupid. We can only hope someone does something stupid FAST.