Sign in to follow this  
Craig

7lbs 11oz new baby girl

Question

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to welcome the newest addition to our family, Kaitlin Zita Harrison. She was born on November 2 and is our first. I can't leave her alone already, what a bundle of joy!! I'm trying to get my wife to change to cloth diapers so I can just steam them off with my rig... cheaper this way?? LOL

post-738-137772139483_thumb.jpg

post-738-13777213949_thumb.jpg

post-738-137772139493_thumb.jpg

10 answers to this question

No kidding, Alan. With what's coming out of my little prize I wouldn't want to jam up my washing machine :^). But then again my work clothes aren't any better.

Congratulations Craig, kaitlin is a beautiful little girl. Hope you can enjoy every minute of her childhood, and be the most bestest daddy you can be. Don't blink, because if you do, she will be in college and you won't know where her childhood went.

Enjoy and take care of Mommy. If Mommy is not happy, no one is happy.

John icon10.gif

Thank you so much everyone.

Zita is doing well (Mommy) and healing one day at a time. Sleep is hard to come by but emotions are not. I've never loved anyone so much in my life! Zita's mother just flew out from Hungary so she's being a big help to us. It's so nice to have someone just to watch her for an hour so we can catch up on rest.

Craig-SW Power Washing