Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

A lot of wood !!

Question

36 answers to this question

Awesome work!! I wish you lived near me My fence will never look that good. I am trying because I am retired trying to do it myself because no one will work in west TN.

Very nice pics!:)

Very Nice Work. Hope to have some to show off sometime in the near future, but we're just getting rolling again, so it's going to take a little time to generate business again.

Some good stuff ADDDDDD .... So do u put down a oil sock around the deck when oiling ?

For sure. I have 10 of them tied together at the end of an extension pole to collect the oil. I call it the "Boom Train" and my helper loves to use it.

Me I hate to use it. ha ha. but my helper loves it. Tie off one end to the dock with rope and skim with the pole. Works great, and I usually get about 3 uses out of it before it is too gross to handle. But my helper LOVES it.

Good stuff buddy, we still doing decks, its all we do. Just too dang busy to even get pictures together. Its a love/hate with wood thats for sure

Same here bro. Pretty stacked up for a while, but, was heavily encouraged by Shane to post some of the projects in that area of the lake. Good business over there.

Ok that's insane....did I get right this time. Hey when it slows down we gotta hit Petes again. See you in September...LOL

Man, I'm ALWAYS good with Pete's. Went there a couple of weeks ago when Father in law was in town.

We could only eat there since Mother in law wasn't in town. That's some seriously evil calories there, but I don't care.

I'm game bro, but, hopefully before Sept. I have a wedding to perform at in Sept. and you know we will be banging it out about that time.

So hey, maybe we could get Shane to show up and talk shop and tools. Either way i am always game for the extra calories. lol.