Sign in to follow this  
VanDiesel99

Downstreamers

I remember someone mentioning this idea before but I don't remember any conclusions to the discussion. If you were to run two downstream injectors in succession, then in theory you would actually be applying twice as much chem than if you were only using one. That would eliminate the problem of not being able to achieve high dilution ratios using downstream injectors. Any comments?

It seems to draw twice the chemical than a single downstream injector. To be honest though, I've never measured it..LOL I'll try measuring it next week when I powerwash this guys roof and I'll let you know. I just tested the pull rate of one of my x jets 2 weeks ago and I've had them all season. I just know how much of whatever to put in the bucket for what I need clean.

Espec sells them. Called a Chem Spider.

I've got one with 2 of 3 ports fitted with injectors. (2 stage) They have a ceramic ball in them for those who use bleach or acids. If you use them both at the same time, it increases the draw of course. My best use is just before the 24' extention wand for downstreaming onto high areas like chimneys at four and a half stories. The injectors can be adjusted on the fly and with QC fittings gives flexability in use and weight on the wand.

Rod~

I've seen a sureflow pump hooked to the inlet of an injector. The pump goes on when there is a draw and pumps directly in the injector. This increases the soap flow dramatically. If you dont need the increase just switch the pump off and you can draw soap normally with the pump off. The injector sucks right through the pump.

andy