Sign in to follow this  
WoodDoc

Anyone ever heard of sparkle washing wood siding?

Question

I had a customer call me and ask for a quote on sparkle washing her house. She said her realtor suggested sparkle washing before she puts it on the market. I said sure I'll come by on Monday and price it. In this area most houses are vinyl so most of my house washes are for vinyl siding and usually those with wood siding are wanting it washed and stained. This particular house is wood siding and all she wants is a wash. Whats a good mix for washing the house that wont cause it to fade?

14 answers to this question

I'm pretty sure you can get a certification in Sparkle Washing. If you used the word sparkle in any advertising for more than 3 years consider yourself certified in Sparkle washing. It is a notch above soft washing.

I'm pretty sure you can get a certification in Sparkle Washing. If you used the word sparkle in any advertising for more than 3 years consider yourself certified in Sparkle washing. It is a notch above soft washing.

Lol.... Where do you come with this stuff..lol

I just developed Sparkle washing and will bring it up in Albany. After hand washing the whole house with industrial bleach wipes. We hang a glass prizims to give that sparkle effect when the sun hits.

We can talk about industrial hand washing certification . Read the container and your certified !

We have wipes for gutters too ! Just read the label and your certified !

I'd never heard of sparkle washing either. I'm going by tomorrow to price it and I'll ask her again what the realtor suggested and see if she understood him correctly. Maybe he said a soft wash. I got her as a lead thru Home Advisor (Service Magic) and come to think of it on her submission form she specifically asks for a sparkle wash. I'll find out more tomorrow.

Well I gave the lady a bid on washing her home and the first thing she asked about was getting a quote for sparkle washing. I couldnt laugh because I didnt want to offend her. She said that the realtor recommended it. Long story short I got the job and will sparkle wash it of Friday.