Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

This.....is what it's all about. Armstrong Clark Amber

Question

18 answers to this question

We do....That's our deck.

Beth

When did you guys stain your deck last and how long do you suggest when someone goes with the AC Amber to have it restained again?

Looks like Ready Seal and TWP ! Ha ha oh ha ha he he ....

The BDA chairmen should not be allowed to view other peoples work...hehehehehe

When did you guys stain your deck last and how long do you suggest when someone goes with the AC Amber to have it restained again?

I'm very picky and our paradise has to look just so....with all my plants (my blooming babies) etc...we do it annually, and all my plants get planted for Mothers day. That's the routine on our particular deck.

Beth

I'm very picky and our paradise has to look just so....with all my plants (my blooming babies) etc...we do it annually, and all my plants get planted for Mothers day. That's the routine on our particular deck.

Beth

Beth,

So, the shoemaker's kids do have shoes! Looks terrific, Saint Judy would be drooling over your plants.

Beth,

So, the shoemaker's kids do have shoes! Looks terrific, Saint Judy would be drooling over your plants.

Why thank you Rick. :-) I take great pride in the deck and the plants. That's my escape when things seem insane. Or, when you guys blow the forums up.

Beth

Yea Rick Stop blowing up the forums:)

Ain't no shoes on this shoemakers kids. If I showed the disaster we did to my deck a few yrs ago by two toning it with solid white rails and brick color surface you would puke. My dogs gouged the wood to death(like my dogs ate the the homework story-- gotta blame something)

Why thank you Rick. :-) I take great pride in the deck and the plants. That's my escape when things seem insane. Or, when you guys blow the forums up.

Beth

Beth,

Its been years since Diamond Jim, Shane, Russell, you and Rod, and I have had a good tussle. That was fun in its day. I'll have to admit, when we had an ipe' deck, it was the 1st job of the year. Otherwise, it would not see service for months. Good way to shake out equipment and help.

Mid 60's today and no freezing nights in the forecast. Time to purge the antifreeze and get back to work.

Yea Rick Stop blowing up the forums:)

Ain't no shoes on this shoemakers kids. If I showed the disaster we did to my deck a few yrs ago by two toning it with solid white rails and brick color surface you would puke. ...

John,

Brick color wood sounds atrocious. Kind of like purple lipstick on a very attractive woman. Two toning looks great, but the maintenance cost is high. I don't puke any longer, learned my lessons years ago.

Mid 60's today and no freezing nights in the forecast. Time to purge the antifreeze and get back to work, yes it is

Edited by steven

Got the kinks out over the weekend and today. Switched to 2 -7 gallons a minny machines. Chit hit the fan today in a good way ! Went to a wood work shop in Victor NY last week with some interesting folk (green Nazi's). Drove through two snow squalls on the way back Friday night. Last years money ran out just in time !!!!

John,

Brick color wood sounds atrocious. Kind of like purple lipstick on a very attractive woman. Two toning looks great, but the maintenance cost is high. I don't puke any longer, learned my lessons years ago.

That doesn't sound NEARLY as bad as a two tone we did years ago....I don't think I have the pics - I think I lost them to a hard drive crash. I'll have to look. The hubby picked the colors. It was suppose to match the brick and the trim on the house....so.... it was......

Battleship blue/gray...and brick red.....and he wanted certain parts to be certain colors....

O.M.G.

Now I have to go find the pic....

Beth