Sign in to follow this  
John T

How has your 2015 business year gone so far?

Question

We had a late start because of lousy winter weather here so we didn't get started to the middle of the 1st week in April. Fortunately since then my guys have worked at least 5 days a week including July 4th week when we power washed a large parking garage that weekend.

Where booked out the rest July(my guys are doing a 3 week long nite work cleaning walkways for a nearby town) and part of August so far. What happens from Sept-Nov will really determine how good my year really was when we shut down in Dec.

So how's your year looking so far?

4 answers to this question

Hi John,

Our first working day this year was April 21st. If I recall correctly, our best starting day in 13 yrs. was March 20th! Very late start this year, but business is quite good.

But then again, we are not pressure washers, only wood guys.

Edited by RPetry

Hi John,Our first working day this year was April 21st. If I recall correctly, our best starting day in 13 yrs. was March 20th! Very late start this year, but business is quite good.But then again, we are not pressure washers, only wood guys.

On a guess Rick was that March 20th date from 2012 by any chance? That year we flew out of the gate in early March and we have never come close to the money made for any March since my business started in 1996.