Sign in to follow this  
mike movila

Extra caution should be used when using gas power washer

Question

REPLAY: FOX 2 NEWS FOX 2 TV SCHEDULE

FOX2now.comMENU

60°

Missing Ellisville man found dead, carbon monoxide poisoning suspected

POSTED 12:43 PM, OCTOBER 25, 2015, BY STAFF WRITER, UPDATED AT 01:06PM, OCTOBER 25, 2015

Jeff Frost

Jeff Frost

BRECKENRIDGE HILLS, MO (KTVI)-A Ellisville man who went missing on October 5, 2015, has been found dead. Jeff Frost, a painter, was last seen leaving for a contracting job in Overland, MO.

He was found Saturday around 2:00pm inside a residence in Breckenridge Hills. The St. Louis County Medical Examiners Officer is investigating the cause of death, but Elllisville police say it appears Frost died due to carbon monoxide poisoning. He was working in the basement of a home with a gas powered pressure washer.

A passerby saw the man’s van in front of the residence and recognized it from news reports. That person contacted authorities who went in and made the Discovery. I just wanted to make more people aware of dangers of power washing especially those just starting out. It is such a horrible situation for such young man to lose his life. He was not even thirty years old. This happened thirty miles from where I live. Stay safe out there and be aware of all dangers

7 answers to this question

Man some people never cease to amaze me,,a 50ft hose could have saved this guys life...the exhaust from them small engines is so stinky you would think he would have got out of there sooner...its a shame but this guy was being ignorant to the facts.