Sign in to follow this  
Mike Sweerin

commercial contracts info needed

Would Carlos or anybody else have a commercial contract for cleaning the entrances to several office buildings, or something close that would give me an idea? Each on is about a 12 x 8 area with a roof over it and consists of a brickwall, two brick pillars and a concrete patio. I would like to sell them on doing them quarterly or at least twice a year. Thanks midwestprowash@comcast.net

For those that posted and emailed me for contracts I will get them out as soon as possible.

The great weather hit us with a bang and we have been splashing water from sun up to sun down, so I have been a tad bit busy! :)

I will get them out to you all over the weekend. Thanks for your patience.

Hi Carlos,

If you are still offering copies of your contracts, could you please send them my way? I have drawn up versions of my own, but I still feel that they are incomplete. I would really appreciate it!

Thanks in Advance,

Amy

Everybody that has asked over the last couple of weeks I need to throw out a BIG APOLOGY to you. Some of you have private messaged me (Neil and a few others)

Folks, I am swamped with work. 6 days a week. Sent my family to Hawaii as I needed to stay back and keep the troops pointed in the right direction.

As soon as I come up for air I will forward the contracts to you....

Patience and thanks for your understanding.

Hi Carlos and Everyone on this forum:

Just starting and new to this forum. I am need of help ASAP. To make a long story short, I was offered by a neighbor of mine who is the regional mgr to 14 local restaurants. He wants me to provide Handyman services and exterior cleaning services to start on one of the restaurants. If I do this right, it may lead to working on the other 13. Problem is I need to submit a proposal for exterior cleaning, and I have no clue how to put a proposal together, what it looks like and what it should include and I also have no clue what to charge. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Carlos thanks for sharing with all of us! I am sure I speak for everyone, that your kindness will only help make everyone look more professional.

Thanks Hugh